Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Warframe or Wildstar....

Or...Guild Wars 2?

Wasn't Guild Wars in trouble a few months ago? ...I don't know. From my pov it's just another mmo that does good trailers but doesn't deliver.

Haven't played Wildstar, looks interesting. I would look into it if I could fix a damn missing protocol.

Currently only playing Warframe for the sorties.

Eh, anime is my main thing to pass time at the moment.

Wasn't Guild Wars in trouble a few months ago? ...I don't know. From my pov it's just another mmo that does good trailers but doesn't deliver.

Haven't played Wildstar, looks interesting. I would look into it if I could fix a damn missing protocol.

Currently only playing Warframe for the sorties.

Eh, anime is my main thing to pass time at the moment.

No idea about Guild Wars 2.  I have one of their free accounts though.  It's eh.

Wildstar is fun.  I'm loving the fact that I can out perform a Warrior with my Medic.  

Warframe...I has the boreds.  I can't farm, I get bored with it within 5 minutes and I can't find Newbies that want to play the game, they just want me to give them stuff.

I haven't seen any animes that grab my attention on Netflix.  Any suggestions?

Warframe...I has the boreds.  I can't farm, I get bored with it within 5 minutes and I can't find Newbies that want to play the game, they just want me to give them stuff.

I haven't seen any animes that grab my attention on Netflix.  Any suggestions?

Damn nublets :P

If you haven't seen One punch man or Tokyo Ghoul yet I'd suggest those. I did have fun watching My love story!! with my sister, romcom. I'm currently watching Bleach because it's part of the whole Naruto, One piece trio that people are apparently "meant to watch"....

Though I'm looking forward to the second season of assassination classroom, releases in Japan on the 7th.

Edited by Postal_pat

I'm back

Got a N3DS and an Xbone over the break (sadly, on the latter device)

On the bright side i got SOTFS, Diablo III ROS, and some other stuff

Also, went to the doctor, turns out i have ADD, so i got that sorted out

Parents say that since i have ADD, if my grades are sorted out at midterm (either 4 1/2 or 9 weeks), i'll probably ungrounded and stuff

Now for US history

Damn nublets :P

If you haven't seen One punch man or Tokyo Ghoul yet I'd suggest those. I did have fun watching My love story!! with my sister, romcom. I'm currently watching Bleach because it's part of the whole Naruto, One piece trio that people are apparently "meant to watch"....

Though I'm looking forward to the second season of assassination classroom, releases in Japan on the 7th.

Sadly, neither of those are on instant watch. : /  

I'm back

Got a N3DS and an Xbone over the break (sadly, on the latter device)

On the bright side i got SOTFS, Diablo III ROS, and some other stuff

Also, went to the doctor, turns out i have ADD, so i got that sorted out

Parents say that since i have ADD, if my grades are sorted out at midterm (either 4 1/2 or 9 weeks), i'll probably ungrounded and stuff

Now for US history

Ayyyy, glad to hear that you can possibly get ungrounded. ^_^ (then you can join discord)

Edited by pokeyoface

Oh, right.

uhm, how do I do that?

....I don't know. Find a good site I suppose.... Let's see

Funimation is America's main distributor and has many animes on site including; assassination classroom, tokyo ghoul. I don't know how good their site is as I'm region blocked from watching videos on there. Though I use a similar service that only streams to Aus and New Zealand and it's quite good.

Crunchyroll is a good global provider of anime. It's what I used to watch My Love story!!

Daisuki.net is also a global provider but from what I've seen their video quality varies. Does have One punch man though. Currently down for maintenance.

Edited by Postal_pat