The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Most people are jokingly saying it's the furries, even got confused people asking if they're a furry for liking this movie. There is no doubt that some of the furry community is excited for another anthropomorphic Disney movie. However most news reports it as really good Disney movie that teaches about prejudice.

But, like, what sparked the excitement?

Was it the trailer?

Because honestly, I wasn't moved by that at all. All I remember was thinking they dragged that sloth joke out a bit far.

1 minute ago, RavenousPartyLibrarian said:

But, like, what sparked the excitement?

Was it the trailer?

Because honestly, I wasn't moved by that at all. All I remember was thinking they dragged that sloth joke out a bit far.

It's a bright, colourful, funny, Disney movie that has absolutely no singing. The kids will love it and the parents won't have to put up with a musical. It also brings back some of those adult orientated Disney jokes. For instance the second trailer features an impersonating scene from the godfather. Then there is Disney's track record with anthropomorphic movies.

Just now, Postal_pat said:

It's a bright, colourful, funny, Disney movie that has absolutely no singing. The kids will love it and the parents won't have to put up with a musical. It also brings back some of those adult orientated Disney jokes. For instance the second trailer features an impersonating scene from the godfather. Then there is Disney's track record with anthropomorphic movies.

Ooh, adult references?

I'd have watched it anyway at some point, but it does sound interesting when you put it like that.

I wonder if in 3-6 years (or more, hopefully), when Warframe isn't really being played much or just isn't being supported anymore, someone will come back to this post, comment last and celebrate victory before drinking the pain away since they had great memories with the game, it's forum and community.

Only someone in the bathroom would think of this and I am indeed on the toilet.

5 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

I wonder if in 3-6 years (or more, hopefully), when Warframe isn't really being played much or just isn't being supported anymore, someone will come back to this post, comment last and celebrate victory before drinking the pain away since they had great memories with the game, it's forum and community.

Hidden Content

It'll be a powerful moment.

23 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Hidden Content

So...you're sh!t posting?

5 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Basically, yeah. I'm out of the bombarding zone now. Took heavy splash damage. [Insert More Disgusting Details No One Wants To Hear About]

....look, a wild subject change!

Should I drive 6 hours to my house this weekend and play the TA and then go back the following weekend, for reasons, or just stay here this weekend and go back next weekend?

Just now, Noamuth said:

....look, a wild subject change!

Should I drive 6 hours to my house this weekend and play the TA and then go back the following weekend, for reasons, or just stay here this weekend and go back next weekend?

Answer yourself this:

Do you want a Catalyst, Reactor and extra Machete? Or maybe you want scans of an oversized Manic wielding a Machete? Perhaps you wish to lose your time not doing anything productive?

If you answered to all of those with No then you are a better person than me.

4 minutes ago, Senpai-Pie said:

Answer yourself this:

Do you want a Catalyst, Reactor and extra Machete? Or maybe you want scans of an oversized Manic wielding a Machete? Perhaps you wish to lose your time not doing anything productive?

If you answered to all of those with No then you are a better person than me.

I have the machete and over 2 dozen of each potato bp type as well as half a dozen built.  I don't Need those items.  

Blarg.  multi road trip it is i guess.