The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

*cries because infested is nearly dead and the guy basically running it with me hasn't replied in weeks*

*looks at air biscuit*

You wanna join weaponry girls, we could use an active member (we're 4 people in there right now. Alza, Liz, Crimson and me. Crimson is being all "muh rp is taking up 2 match time" tho and never replies.)

14 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

You wanna join weaponry girls, we could use an active member (we're 4 people in there right now. Alza, Liz, Crimson and me. Crimson is being all "muh rp is taking up 2 match time" tho and never replies.)

how about.. you join my rp, I join yours and then we both give each other a rundown of the lore in pm.

(you don't have to join, the rp would just probably benefit from the activity.)

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

how about.. you join my rp, I join yours and then we both give each other a rundown of the lore in pm.

(you don't have to join, the rp would just probably benefit from the activity.)

Hold up. But if I participate in your rp to make it gain activity, wouldn't that make me join technically?

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Hold up. But if I participate in your rp to make it gain activity, wouldn't that make me join technically?

yeah, I was saying you don't have to participate if you don't want to, and instead I can just join yours.

3 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

yeah, I was saying you don't have to participate if you don't want to, and instead I can just join yours.

While this might sound egoistic af, I'd prefer that. I'll pm you the lore and S#&$ tomorrow, if you want you can read Trails main post, it should give you most of the info. What you should know is that Trail hasn't been here in months and we retconned some stuff for practicality. Also before you even dare to ask the Luger is taken.

Edited by Skycook3y

25 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

While this might sound egoistic af, I'd prefer that. I'll pm you the lore and S#&$ tomorrow, if you want you can read Trails main post, it should give you most of the info. What you should know is that Trail hasn't been here in months and we retconned some stuff for practicality. Also before you even dare to ask the Luger is taken.

that's fine.

due to the nature of the thread expect some major sh*tpostception though.

rip luger you triggered sjws and stuff