The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

What?

Been doing a rom hack of Pokémon Heartgold called Sacredgold. The intro has you running an errand to past the next town. Then you need to return to be given the guidance to challenge the gyms. I met a shiny Ralts while on my way to the house with no chance in hell of having any pokeballs for another 10 minutes.

3 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Been doing a rom hack of Pokémon Heartgold called Sacredgold. The intro has you running an errand to past the next town. Then you need to return to be given the guidance to challenge the gyms. I met a shiny Ralts while on my way to the house with no chance in hell of having any pokeballs for another 10 minutes.

Oh, ok.

If one thing I've learned from creepypastas is to never play any pokémon hack.

34 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Was this something i said? If so, let me say what  i always say.

Shhhhhhhhh no one needs to know...

Nah, it's not something you said, although you could. But it's a paradox I know. Saying that means everything is a lie, thus that statement is a lie, which means it's true, but then if it's true is also a lie.

4 minutes ago, CaptainDavian said:

even staring at walls can be interesting while doing homeworks

I was once doing homework and i got a little too into the homework and I spent the next 30 minutes questioning the basis of it.

The worst part about that was that it was just some geography question that I could have answered in 5 minutes.

Also now that I time it. 30 minutes of homework turned into 2 hours that then turned into 4 hours...I started at 10 and know it's almost 1:30...

2 hours ago, heskaroid said:

why do people freak out over gore content but they are fine with lewds lol tumblr is abysmal

Oops random irrelevant question

Eh

Same reason movies are fine with peoples heading blown off and other gorey stuff but a nipple and it's got people freaking the hell out about it.