The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

why are we up so late?

Because we have all realized that trying to combat the 7th ring of hell that is Monday is pointless and we are now accepting our fate.

or it's just the fact that I am a failure that decided to do homework at 2 in the morning...

8 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Because we have all realized that trying to combat the 7th ring of hell that is Monday is pointless and we are now accepting our fate.

Unless you have the power of public holidays! Then you get two Mondays off in a row.

3 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Unless you have the power of public holidays! Then you get two Mondays off in a row.

...freaking Texas, I swear to god sometimes I feel like we need to gain independence and then get annexed by the Fins in order to feel the shame of being outdone in education...

Other than that we are solid.

Just now, BrownStalin said:

...freaking Texas, I swear to god sometimes I feel like we need to gain independence and then get annexed by the Fins in order to feel the shame of being outdone in education...

Other than that we are solid.

Aren't you guys the ones that are trying to white wash the slavery part of history and push creationism in the public schools?

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Aren't you guys the ones that are trying to white wash the slavery part of history and push creationism in the public schools?

Maybe in rural areas but where I live it doesn't seem like that at all due to the huge amounts of liberals in my school.

5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

holidays are like water

you need it every week to be healthy

but life says no

'you don't get enough water you lazy arse'

and then you're too busy with self-demeaning in the corner to get up and get that water 

you're full(of homework) anyways so what's the point of having that luxury

thus begins the vicious cycle of not knowing how to relax and destress and getting good sleep the night before doesn't even matter because you forget it all anyways

basically crawling in my own tears and anguish

my homework will never stop

on a side note i can't even write essays in a large time span of two days but i can do this in a matter of minutes

why did i even type this

why 

1 minute ago, Snyphurr said:

Welp, 4AM.

I have 44 minutes left to rest.

See you.

See you later

It is around 2am right now and if u sleep right now I will have roughly 4 hours of sleep...that is...if i actully go to sleep right now.

I think I now know why I am close to failing English...