The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Not sure how to respond to that...

Stalker said that I looked like the younger version of their aunt as well.

Great, I have a general, maternal look.

The only major difference with you and almost every other American mother is you play video games and they think it is the cause of all evils.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Not sure how to respond to that...

Stalker said that I looked like the younger version of their aunt as well.

Great, I have a general, maternal look.

You look like... I don't know. You look like you. And I like how you look.

Just now, BrownStalin said:

It lead me to the russian warframe forums...

good bye. I have a new home now...

Precisely

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

merp?

What?

2 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN LOOKS.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT I LOOKED LIKE MY FRIEND BUT NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN INFORMED I NOW REALIZZEADEDED MY MISTAKE.

I CAPSED ON PURPOSEDED NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD.

*slaps* no

1 hour ago, BrownStalin said:

You here me ramble about how great CS:GO is and i even say i downloaded TF2...did that not give at least a tiny hint?

but i get lonely in da steems

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

The Mighty Overload has convinced me.  I'm gonna get the side of my head shaved and have the rest streaked with purple.

i have bad second-hand experiences with dying and shaved hair so my mind is pleading me to plead my body to plead my mouth to plead you to not do it

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

i have bad second-hand experiences with dying and shaved hair so my mind is pleading me to plead my body to plead my mouth to plead you to not do it

Really?  I've never had a bad experience with hair dying.

Well, I did use a cheap, off bran color and would up making the shower water blue everytime I bathed, and a week later I had grass green hair...

But other than that...!

40 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Actually the idea of a certain drama returning scares me

*COUGH* #nochin *COUGH*

I realized that after a while. Youtubers get bored so they unanimously pick a youtuber to beat up on until it gets boring, then moves on to someone else.

36 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

Okay, just friend me on steam. My name on steam is the exact same as mine here. Just look for the KFC Stalin logo.

The only bad experience with shaving hair is when my parents make me cut my GLORIOUS CURLY %!&(no offense to jews as i am not a %!& my self but i have a little respect for them and their culture so i mean no harm and i realize that this apology is unnecessarily long but i feel like making it long for no reason at this point, lol ima go kill my self.) HAIR into what is deemed the "cool" hairstyle.

I KEEP FORGETTING THAT J EWS IS CENSORED...IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE SPECIAL. I can typed ISLAM and it won't get censored. Where is the reasoning in that? Ima go sue DE for not censoring freedom of speach protecting my religion, those islamphobes! (top kek)

Edited by BrownStalin
Buttercup, Strawberrys and the Emo chick. All together they make, THE POWDER PUFFY GIRLS!

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Really?  I've never had a bad experience with hair dying.

Well, I did use a cheap, off bran color and would up making the shower water blue everytime I bathed, and a week later I had grass green hair...

But other than that...!

second-hand

the horrors of discreet twenty-one pilots screeching, talks of the forbidden phandom, and 'hey, did you know i'm gay' will never leave my tortured mind

never

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

*COUGH* #nochin *COUGH*

I realized that after a while. Youtubers get bored so they unamiously pick a youtuber to beat up on until it gets boring, then moves on to someone else.

Except the stupidly famous ones, who keeps making videos of the same thing over and over and keep getting many views, many liks, many salty comments no one cares about, and many money$

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Except the stupidly famous ones, who keeps making videos of the same thing over and over and keep getting many views, many liks, many salty comments no one cares about, and many money$

Speaking of people who posts the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over again:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCON0V-B69CUaaok1lo4y_vQ

6 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Speaking of people who posts the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over again:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCON0V-B69CUaaok1lo4y_vQ

Why DO alotta Tubers keep using that (looks up the name) "Evangelion Introduction song" in dozens of videos? Is there something appealing about it I'm missing?

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Why DO alotta Tubers keep using that (looks up the name) "Evangelion Introduction song" in dozens of videos? Is there something appealing about it I'm missing?

The only reason i use it is because it is obnoxious, most likely to scare people away and there for keep all of the weirdos and lastly, make me look like a weeb that is 40 years late to the joke.