Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

On October 21, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Rounpositron said:

Anschluß

u fkn...I don't even know what you are. You appear to be a Salad V that was dropped on his head hard enough that his salad tray slammed into his jaw and broke it. I don't even think you are worth my time. Why would insult some who clearly has some serious problems. And if you don't have problems (which I highly doubt) then you can go to hell you spunk lick, t*at munching, care *ucking mongrel. Good day you slag.

top kekekekekekekekekekekkekekekkkeekkekekekkekekekkekekekekeekkeek

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

My damn kitten has been toying with this mouse for about 20 minutes now.  I first noticed she had it when she DROPPED IT ON MY FEET BUT FORGOT TO KILL IT FIRST

Hide contents

14721605_10210685908213306_5069663087396362657_n.jpg?oh=83ca543866a113c4372c3b52b2810042&oe=58981C7C

try living with a dysfunctional family of cats and a dog so obsessed with food he just jumps up on the table and eats both the fancy feast and the solid cat food

1 minute ago, TheMetrocop said:

try living with a dysfunctional family of cats and a dog so obsessed with food he just jumps up on the table and eats both the fancy feast and the solid cat food

Yes, I can see how having a live, terrified, soaking wet tiny rodent being dropped on your bare feet pales in comparison.

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yes, I can see how having a live, terrified, soaking wet tiny rodent being dropped on your bare feet pales in comparison.

One time my cat (rip) came to me with a mouse. Nothing unusual at first but then I realized that my cat cut open the mouse, continued to stretch the wound to the point that when he gave it to me, the insides were kinda spilling out.

And that is how i decided that cats are better than dogs.

Edited by BrownStalin

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

cat puking all over the bed and floors

other cat spraying everything

ferret cat bringing in mud and leaves and recipes for allergies

dog morbidly obese