Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

15 minutes ago, AerinSol said:

14992061_567655453440494_847979282836964

Kinda thinking of getting a citizenship just so I can be a part of next times election mess.

Whose stopping you from voting? In KaliFornia, yes I spelled it with a K, illegal aliens issued with drivers license and encouraged to vote. Not one single polling place checked if you are a citizen.

6 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

hello, Momo.

How are you doing?

hello Detective , I am doing well. I saw a bird crash into a fountain and die on my way to the ATM yesterday

5 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Dunno

and hi momo

I'd heard he started showing up again so i thought i'd show up too.

also hi

5 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

must not be  mentioned

don't mention it

1 hour ago, n00b_m0m0 said:

hello Detective , I am doing well. I saw a bird crash into a fountain and die on my way to the ATM yesterday

Good to know you're fine.

That's interesting.

Birds in my city are generally stupid.

They can fly, but whenever they land on the road and a car comes towards them, they want to just walk out of the way.

3 hours ago, AerinSol said:

14992061_567655453440494_847979282836964

Kinda thinking of getting a citizenship just so I can be a part of next times election mess.

Let me see if I've got this right. The non-racist, non-misogynist, non-bigoted, non-homophobic people voted for the racist bigoted misogynist who ran a scam university, panders to white supremacists, and runs voter suppression campaigns in black areas. And the reason they voted for this person is that the opposition kept calling them racist and bigoted and misogynist for supporting such a candidate? That.... doesn't actually make sense. If you support someone like trump, you should expect to be seen as supporting his behavior and the things he says.

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Whose stopping you from voting? In KaliFornia, yes I spelled it with a K, illegal aliens issued with drivers license and encouraged to vote. Not one single polling place checked if you are a citizen.

Do you have a source? I'd be interested in reading about this, it's certainly news to me.

3 minutes ago, NyxCrab said:

Anything that isn't pineapple

Oh, man, I'm with you there. I can't stand that.

I'm a deep dish guy, myself. I'm from Illinois, so I'm all about Giordano's and Eduardo's. I've been to a lot of states that have "chicago-style" pizza, and every time it's nothing like chicago style. There's a place right down the street from my house (in Indiana) that sells Chicago style, and it's basically just a normal pizza with thick crust. Why can't these people get that Chicago style has always been deep dish with the sauce on top? It's not that hard, people!