Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Message danielle

Er, nah.

6 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Oh, hey, I got to be the first person ever to give you reputation! MY LIFE IS FULFILLED!!

Heh, thanks Az.

Checked support, they finalized my email change request.  I asked them why there's two of me.

3 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Is there absolutely no way to get rid of warning points?

Brock Turner seems to be having more freedom than us forum Tenno!

Usually, you can pm the mod that have the point and pitch your case to have them removed.

I've heard of people messaging any moderator and after a long talk, the point was removed.

It is possible, I think it's simply showing that you've changed.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Checked support, they finalized my email change request.  I asked them why there's two of me.

Ah, okay, that sounds like a likely cause. Hopefully they can "merge" you with your past self. Although this kinda sounds like the beginning to one of the sad episodes of Dr, Who...

12 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Usually, you can pm the mod that have the point and pitch your case to have them removed.

I've heard of people messaging any moderator and after a long talk, the point was removed.

It is possible, I think it's simply showing that you've changed.

*confused noises*

But if it's removable in the first place, shouldn't the mod sorta like observe the person who they have given points and see are they on good behavior based on the code of conduct, kinda like put them on parole or something.

*stares at third warning point*

Also I got a verbal warning for being off-topic in FBTN, and the mod who gave that warning eventually went off-topic in that thread....

18 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

*confused noises*

But if it's removable in the first place, shouldn't the mod sorta like observe the person who they have given points and see are they on good behavior based on the code of conduct, kinda like put them on parole or something.

*stares at third warning point*

Also I got a verbal warning for being off-topic in FBTN, and the mod who gave that warning eventually went off-topic in that thread....

If this were a small forum, I could agree.  But this one has 2 mil. registered users and at most, has over 60 thousands people online at once.  We don't even have a hundred Com Mods.  There's no way they can keep track of just one member's behaviour.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

If this were a small forum, I could agree.  But this one has 2 mil. registered users and at most, has over 60 thousands people online at once.  We don't even have a hundred Com Mods.  There's no way they can keep track of just one member's behaviour.

So, just pm the mod who gave me the point and go "I'm a good lass now, gimme -1 points pls xoxo c:"

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

....I don't want to go

I'm thinking of when Amy got left behind in that hospital and became Old Amy, and they tried to rescue her but it turned out they couldn't and The Doctor lied and said they could. Old Noa must die so Young Noa can live!

(man, I should get a job writing summaries for movies)

8 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I'm thinking of when Amy got left behind in that hospital and became Old Amy, and they tried to rescue her but it turned out they couldn't and The Doctor lied and said they could. Old Noa must die so Young Noa can live!

(man, I should get a job writing summaries for movies)

Huh.  That...makes sense.