Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, Stalker_Cake said:

but, she can't be a dad, she's a female :I

and she's in 1st year of high school :I

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's like saying I can't be a goat because I'm a helicopter. Also chances are she's pregnant

30 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

so lonely around here u_u

Yea :/ It's not usually this quiet

12:50 AM

My brother got me out of bed (mind you I sleep on a bunk bed so I have to climb down) just to *@##$ to me how I left a piece of pineapple in the sink without cleaning it up. He was pretty stern too...

Honestly I feel that he's finding minor reasons to vent out his frustrations ever since his newborn was diagnosed with a heart defect.

7 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

12:50 AM

My brother got me out of bed (mind you I sleep on a bunk bed so I have to climb down) just to *@##$ to me how I left a piece of pineapple in the sink without cleaning it up. He was pretty stern too...

Honestly I feel that he's finding minor reasons to vent out his frustrations ever since his newborn was diagnosed with a heart defect.

gotta get all the anger out so only happiness is left?

Just now, Stalker_Cake said:

nope

Oh well, I've grown to be detached from my family with a wee bit of misanthropy so I'm not in the least concerned about the baby 😂

I was kinda bullied by my siblings as a child, so yea :v might be due to me being such a messed up wanker while I was a kid 

1 minute ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Oh well, I've grown to be detached from my family with a wee bit of misanthropy so I'm not in the least concerned about the baby 😂

I was kinda bullied by my siblings as a child, so yea :v might be due to me being such a messed up wanker while I was a kid 

now you gotta tell us what you did as a kid

2 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

now you gotta tell us what you did as a kid

A pampered child, threw lotta tantrums when I didn't get what I wanted, older siblings would get into trouble cuz they don't give me what I want.

As much as I appreciate them being vital to my growth, I don't feel any love, empathy or whatsoever towards them :/ 

3edgy5myzelf

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Sawy.

Goddem it, first the pork noodles, now dis vanilla muffin. My sisters watching a Japanese cooking show about pastries and. . . Feck it, I'm gonna go make a scooby-doo sammich.

Geezus criminitly! Look at that inbreeding pile!

(Awkward laughter that goes on for a significant amount of time). . . yes, that would be very weird, there's always milk in those cups. . . mostly. . .(awkward silence).. . . . . I shove Oreos in the bottom and grind it up with a spoon.

I know who is getting insulin every single holiday this year.

1 hour ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll trigger the feminists!!

THAT IS NOT HOW GENDER WORKS.

35 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Right, cuz the baby will get better by doing so.

/logic

Show him these replies.

28 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

A pampered child, threw lotta tantrums when I didn't get what I wanted, older siblings would get into trouble cuz they don't give me what I want.

As much as I appreciate them being vital to my growth, I don't feel any love, empathy or whatsoever towards them :/ 

3edgy5myzelf

lovely

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

There you are!

So, skycook from a scale of Weimar Republic to 3rd Reich. How good is this video?

Hide contents

Given that I hate that song, it's a Wilhelm the 2nd /10 which means it is garbage.

11 minutes ago, Plushy said:

(>^~^)> 

~steals the sentient cookie~

*is being stolen* What do you plan with me, sentient plushy?

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Given that I hate that song, it's a Wilhelm the 2nd /10 which means it is garbage.

*is being stolen* What do you plan with me, sentient plushy?

Cookehs are yum...

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

aha! this is why cakes is superior to cookies!

~steals~ cake is yum too.

I'm thinking I should open up a sentient foods bakery. Who else can I steal?