Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

But think of all the hope you have at being fit in the future!

You know, I was about to say that I have never had any experience with anything like this. Then, I got hit by the proverbial cinderblovk of reality. We DO have cheap food stalls around here, they just go around on four wheels from place to place. Got a salmon sandwich from one that was sublime!

.....Did I mention that my aunt feeds me for free when I visit her shop? She always worries that I'm never eating enough while at college.

NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH

17 minutes ago, Unus said:

But think of all the hope you have at being fit in the future!

You know, I was about to say that I have never had any experience with anything like this. Then, I got hit by the proverbial cinderblock of reality. We DO have cheap food stalls around here, they just go around on four wheels from place to place. Got a salmon sandwich from one that was sublime!

(Just cut down on what and how much you eat)

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

Is this the off topic gang initiation ritual?

Initiation is surviveing the first 3 replies. (Screeches incoherently dissipating into a cloud of reddish white smoke).

Just now, (Xbox One)TheNarrowRoad said:

The issue is that it's like fire. It's both good and bad. When times are bad the fact is hope and it is good. And when times are good the fact is despair and it is bad.

You can control fire right?