Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, heskaroid said:

arent you level 200 or something? that is against the pvp meta.

You're implying I even play pvp with that character. The only pvp that character has is if someone invades my low level friend, but then they just die very quickly because of crystal magic weapon + Caestus.

Edited by Skycook3y

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

You're implying I even play pvp with that character. The only pvp that character has is if someone invades my low level friend, but then they just die very quickly because of crystal magic weapon + Caestus.

oh right you do have a level 120 pvp.

tbh the pvp meta doesn't really interest me but i plan to not overlevel that much because i kinda like pvp and, i'm doing a third run dedicated for a bleed build so i'm just leveling up my Luck. 30 should suffice.

Edited by heskaroid

18 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

NO

Sure, it's good. But, it wasn't a part of me formative years, therefore it is only music to me. (Wipes feet on Post-carpet, walks out, and slams door in manner that cracks foundations).

(( I do feel that this song is quite familiar though, reminds me of the King-Kong theme, mixed with a Victorian dirge and sprinkled with a bitta me friend's favorite animated opening, Thumbs Up of Quality= Given.))

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

Sure is quiet around here.

Methinks either work or Discord has devoured the usual suspects. That, or, they are all terrified I'll appear and say something. Either/Or.

Edited by Unus

3 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

ok something happened to my pc and im scared S#&$less, when i tried to log in to a site i get some error that says my connection or something was terminated. It turns out im using a chinese VPN BUT NO, i dont have it installed, after i restarted my pc i still couldnt connect to the sites even tho that icon on the taskbar says otherwise but now im getting normal error messages, not the vpn one. The vpn error said "your astrill session is terminated" and yet i dont even have it installed.

Conventional Explanation= Spectral Electronic Possesion Phenomena.

Stupid Explanation= Could someone else have installed it? It's your personal machine?

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Conventional Explanation= Spectral Electronic Possesion Phenomena.

Stupid Explanation= Could someone else have installed it? It's your personal machine?

I assure you, no one has ever used my pc. Due to full panic i had to turn it off

4 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

This is no laughing matter.

Indeed, getting digital hepatitis is among my greatest fears at all times. My paranometer suggests an outsider might have been wirelessly onboard with you, but, that might just be my own fear for ye. Reccomendation? Isolate your baby from all networks and begin Inquisition-grade anti-viral sweeps. Run two for good measure. Also, check outside your abode for lingering figures. I wish I was jokeing.

Just now, Unus said:

Indeed, getting digital hepatitis is among my greatest fears at all times. My paranometer suggests an outsider might have been wirelessly onboard with you, but, that might just be my own fear for ye. Reccomendation? Isolate your baby from all networks and begin Inquisition-grade anti-viral sweeps. Run two for good measure. Also, check outside your abode for lingering figures. I wish I was jokeing.

So in other words, scan for viruses?

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

So in other words, scan for viruses?

But isolated. Nooo, network access. Little buggers could escape to the Internet if you leave it open. Trap em and whack em like New York rats. If nothing shows up, it might have been the work of an outsider. Just on the, ahem, inappropriately intrusive side of things, where were you digitally speaking?

Edited by Unus