The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, seprent said:

head pats

also its rude to throw things i have a shotgun amp for a reason but those fortuna amps look interesting but i dont know if i should invest  

Maybe. Actually, probably worth to invest into them, if not just for MR.

Still, want my collar though.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Maybe. Actually, probably worth to invest into them, if not just for MR.

Still, want my collar though.

well the only that kinda jumped at me was the one that sounded like a flamethrower 

starts making blue collar

6 minutes ago, seprent said:

head pats

also its rude to throw things i have a shotgun amp for a reason but those fortuna amps look interesting but i dont know if i should invest  

I can recommend Dissic scaffold, its quite fun. Plaga Brace is great for sustained usage. I find Cantic Prism the best of the 3, as the other two eat energy like a mad man but they have their usage.

4 minutes ago, seprent said:

im pretty sure i can pacify you with cookies mine are pretty good 

Except i dont eat cookies, its not good for my shape.

Edited by Nova-IX

Just now, Nova-IX said:

I can recommend Dissic scaffold, its quite fun. Plaga Brace is great for sustained usage. I find Cantic Prism the best of the 3, as the other two eat energy like a mad man but they have their usage.

Laughs in Marudai Energy capacity and regen

At their max ranks, it's probably not much of an issue.

Still need to finish up my SU max ranking to get to the VS stuff.

And yay.

Same i need parts to rank up i got 12-14 of those 12k things and i can get more pretty easy since i enjoy fighting exploiter 

buckle, snap button, or velcro 

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Laughs in Marudai Energy capacity and regen

At their max ranks, it's probably not much of an issue.

I have all operator passives, while it helps, its far from enough for Prism 6 and 7.

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Except i dont eat cookies, its not good for my shape.

one or two wont kill also i dont really want to mix and macth amp parts the it would start eating at me till i tossed it so it would strictly made of fortuna parts i was thinking the lega (fire barrel) dissic (frag grenade) and Suo (+ammo but +regen delay) since it sounds like it be a flamethrower with a grenade i can just yeet 

10 minutes ago, seprent said:

one or two wont kill also i dont really want to mix and macth amp parts the it would start eating at me till i tossed it so it would strictly made of fortuna parts i was thinking the lega (fire barrel) dissic (frag grenade) and Suo (+ammo but +regen delay) since it sounds like it be a flamethrower with a grenade i can just yeet 

While true im rather strict.

All those parts i mentioned are Fortuna parts, and i agree, i dont like mixing either. So i have 566 for general use and 527 for Eidolon.

8 minutes ago, seprent said:

i barely dug in to the school mostly in zenurick for energy regen of me and warframe

I have Zenurik for energy only, the rest i dont care about. Though by maxing all passives, i got the achievement of maxing a focus tree .. witthout doing that.

7 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Then we equip the arcanes for more amp energy regen.

Rather than spending time on making low damage status thingies work, i went for efficiency so Virtuos Fury and Strike are only ones i need. You could go for the elemental ones but i havent bothered, as farming toroids for standing ... ehh and i need to practice on solo the Profit Taker.

And i have just rounded 3400 hours, neat.

Edited by Nova-IX

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Rather than spending time on making low damage status thingies work, i went for efficiency so Virtuos Fury and Strike are only ones i need. You could go for the elemental ones but i havent bothered, as farming toroids for standing ... ehh and i need to practice on solo the Profit Taker.

That arcane just needs a kill to start working. Probably easy thing to do with those two braces.

That arcane just needs a kill to start working. Probably easy thing to do with those two braces.

On fodder (weak) enemies true, but their efficiency is still crap. Also they are prism, not brace : P