The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

No trap.

Puts more cat treats and a bed

Aint falling for it, he is just waiting for his moment to strike.

1 minute ago, seprent said:

and you underestimate my ability to be sneaky or the fact i have more then one frame i can use or that my operator is virtually undefectable 

You may be sneaky but you cannot phase through solid matter. Also void disturbance can still be sensed, it may not see you but it will sense your presence.

Just now, Nova-IX said:

Aint falling for it, he is just waiting for his moment to strike.

You may be sneaky but you cannot phase through solid matter. Also void disturbance can still be sensed, it may not see you but it will sense your presence.

neither can you wormhole stops when it hits a solid object and that raises the question are void disturbances personalized or do they all feel the same 

Just now, angias said:

Good.

Do you want any speed buff and invisibility perk before we start?

getting close to me may not be in your best interest unless you want a new shoulder pad because its fail safe is worse then its intended function 

à l’instant, seprent a dit :

getting close to me may not be in your best interest unless you want a new shoulder pad because its fail safe is worse then its intended function 

This is exciting.

I just have to cut the bodypart it's attached to. (Because i can with no drawback)

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

neither can you wormhole stops when it hits a solid object and that raises the question are void disturbances personalized or do they all feel the same 

True, there is no personality to a reading, only a delta from the normal values.

2 minutes ago, angias said:

This is exciting.

I just have to cut the bodypart it's attached to. (Because i can with no drawback)

and i could attach it to your spine and it just reaches your brain in abit a minute since vor was a dumb dumb and puts it on your leg

2 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

True, there is no personality to a reading, only a delta from the normal values.

stop being a scaredy nova at the worst part is it reaching your brain and does alittle rewiring 

6 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Well, it's fine. We're not doing anything to you.

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

and i could attach it to your spine and it just reaches your brain in abit a minute since vor was a dumb dumb and puts it on your leg

stop being a scaredy nova at the worst part is it reaching your brain and does alittle rewiring 

Oh my.

il y a 2 minutes, seprent a dit :

Then i'll pull a final atonment on you.

Seeing how strong is primed adaptation.

Just now, Renegade343 said:

Oh my.

not doing anything yet hmm i love paranoia as it boils they miss obvious details more and more till it they lose and besides it wasnt even that bad for you birdie dont understand why nova is a scaredy cat 

Just now, angias said:

Then i'll pull a final atonment on you.

Seeing how strong is primed adaptation.

adaptaion is a 12 point mod it cannot be primed as DE would have to make a whole new mod card just for it besides it doesnt do damage to you at most you will get 10% impact from me landing on you 

50 minutes ago, seprent said:

N-no, no one gets to fiddle with my neurons.

48 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Now that is exactly what a trap will say.

9 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

For once, it's not. Trust me?

Cant do, with the . thing .. sitting there ... on your arm.

7 minutes ago, seprent said:

you know the vents can go pretty much anywere so i could pop in unannounced when ever i want 

But they dont go my selfcontained control core vault.