The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Wisdom, they claim, facts, they claim, all useless, all undesired, all unyielding, as my beacon is strong, burning with such intensity that desire can not be told apart from coherence, everything remains true, remains situated, and I bear it ever so delicately, and with strong determination, to claim it theirs is equal to blasphemy of love, as this love can not be changed, or turned against me, for I have won it, and it won me.

Duty to abide to that love, though that love isn't physical, nor is it traditional, it is an affection, surely, is not lost, it's duty to win, reason to spare, impossible to ignore such entrapments, as these only wane, wane on the mind, fill it deep with doubt, transporting it roughly to an edge of insanity, be it this insanity forsaken and unclean in the youth, shall it be wiped clean from the face, given to no man but such that mean with a desire stronger, and a desire purer, to be last.

I'm not fighting, rather, I'm helping fellow players build determination, persistence, and attempting to encourage amusing musings over the simplistic self-appointments.

So, anyone notice dat Grate Prime in the background of the Liset hype page? (Saturn, just above the ring on the mid-right.