The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

My first post on your coherent perception is from this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27491-rwby/

My second post: I have no idea about that Fourth-wall breaking boss from Metal Gear Solid.

To my knowledge, Psycho Mantis broke the hell outta the fourth wall in one of the original MGS games by actually reading your memory card. The way you had to beat him was by unplugging your controller and putting it into the other port.

To my knowledge, Psycho Mantis broke the hell outta the fourth wall in one of the original MGS games by actually reading your memory card. The way you had to beat him was by unplugging your controller and putting it into the other port.

From Metal Gear?

Nah. I loved it how Fourth-Wall breakers actually help realized the players that they are simply playing Video Games than fully having players completely immersed into something that doesn't really existed.

My other post says so. :3

While that is mostly true, first time playing through I didn't know the controller port trick and did it the old fashion way. (Some of his animations lock him in for a punch or two.), took for freaking ever but it works.

That guy scared the crap outta me when I got to him.

Why don't more games do things like that?

I predict the winner will be someone from DE who will reply and then lock this thread so no one beat him or her. :P

I am content with claiming this temporary victory which will probably last 5 or so minutes.

-Steelhelm

Edited by Steelhelm12