The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

MOBAs but I didn't know you were allowed to play them with controllers...I thought they would be built only for mouse & keyboard.

You could,,, probably do a bit of technical work to make it happen. If you wanted to.

But yeah, MOBAs are not really made for controllers. I'd probably enjoy trying to play Dota 2 using my controller. At the very least, I'd enjoy doing that with other people also using controllers.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

All the MOBAs, I bet.

For warframe using controllers, I think there's simply not enough buttons. To do a slideflip, I had to click down both the sticks, and then reach for the jump button. I could probably get used to the aiming if I tried, though. The menus, though, were a nightmare.

I'll be honest I think those who master a controller on this game deserve a medal of frickin honor, there is no way in hell (as much as I played with a controller) I would be able to use a controller in Warframe.

Don't forget like every RTS game in existence.

Actually, if you have ever played Halo Wars, they did RTS controls pretty well.

EDIT: Well what I mean is it can provide a good example of how to port an RTS, I find it more stable with a controller but idk, I'm just inexperienced at RTS genre X_X

Edited by Aciaj613

Actually, if you have ever played Halo Wars, they did RTS controls pretty well.

EDIT: Well what I mean is it can provide a good example of how to port an RTS, I find it more stable with a controller but idk, I'm just inexperienced at RTS genre X_X

Ah. I never played Halo Wars. The one RTS I did try with a controller was Battle for Middle Earth on the Xbox and it was just awkward.

Ah. I never played Halo Wars. The one RTS I did try with a controller was Battle for Middle Earth on the Xbox and it was just awkward.

I can understand, it all depends on the RTS i'd imagine. Halo Wars was more built for a console anyhow.

I'm glad.

Hydnellum peckii or bleeding tooth fungus.

tumblr_mgs2qb0OXY1qze5veo1_500.jpg

This picture is of a young fungus shown by the red fluid it produces. Although inedible due to the very bitter taste, the pigment of the fluid contains anticoagulant properties simialr to heparin. Unlike many fungus that leech off other plants this fungus forms a mutually benefical bond with the trees they grow on.

Hydnellum peckii or bleeding tooth fungus.

tumblr_mgs2qb0OXY1qze5veo1_500.jpg

This picture is of a young fungus shown by the red fluid it produces. Although inedible due to the very bitter taste, the pigment of the fluid contains anticoagulant properties simialr to heparin. Unlike many fungus that leech off other plants this fungus forms a mutually benefical bond with the trees they grow on.

Even better.