The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I'm alive and well thank you very much, and with school fast approaching I should be posting more often.

This is great!

I heard if you do you'll receive cancer, and have a baby worm in your rib cage and you become it's mother but painfully die once it's born.....Sure, why not?!! I'll name mine Xenny(if it's a girl)

Careful now.

That sounds painful.

And Deathly.

Don't worry, someone will just give me CPR and stitch up the insides and outsides of my chest(or wherever the baby comes out of)right?

I mean.

I guess we would try but...

That sounds hard.

Darn it Verdict. I am a Dinosaur Hunter not a Doctor!

I mean.

I guess we would try but...

That sounds hard.

Darn it Verdict. I am a Dinosaur Hunter not a Doctor!

Fine I won't eat one. But if we come across a queen Xenomorph or Abomination than I'm totally keeping it, or both if we find both. Also, Lego do you wanna come? Edited by TheVerdict

Are you sure you're ready for that kind of responsibility?

Pfft please, I am a professional even though I never actually had my own real pet. Trust me, and a few bite marks, scars, bruises, and body parts ripped off is just the first step of taming one. Edited by TheVerdict

It will last until we reach 1000 pages. As a twist, a thread can only contain that many pages.

The end in nigh.

R.I.P This thread soon.

Fine I won't eat one. But if we come across a queen Xenomorph or Abomination than I'm totally keeping it, or both if we find both. Also, Lego do you wanna come?

No you can't keep them, they could be dangerous.