The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Yes SIr.

Threadnought Prime is on the fast track to making history.

This WILL be the first 1k page thread, and I'm very pleased to be god around here.

We'll have to rename it to the Immortal Threadnaught Prime when we reach 1K.

Maybe hand out some plaques.  

Assuming_control.png

Argon Crystals.

Literally Satan.

Yep. Saw my surplus of orokin cells and realised that I only had so many because nearly all recent weaponry has required argon crystals. Can't we go back to the days when you bought something from the market then didn't have to find it's pieces or rare materials. *sigh*

Edited by Postal_pat

Everyone *@##$ing about argon crystals, and i'm here waiting for the damn alert to show up so i can finally fight salad v. For one warframe part. And God knows how long till I get the all three parts.

That's why I went for the argon crystals but no luck.

Anyway, Fish!

I know I haven't been very active lately for the past....well, months but ever since update 15.5 hit yesterday I feel like I should rant about it in this thread.

*Ahem* DE has F#@% up so many times that it seems like a norm for them now! It's almost every update that I get SOOOOO hyped for just b!$#% smacks me hard right across my face just because of one or two MAJOR FLAWS! Now I have to spend over multiple hours of missions just to get a warframe where I could spend that same amount of time to farm for a bunch of other frames and actually succeed! Players shouldn't have to wait for some random infested invasion mission that rewards us with only ONE mutalist nav coordinate where we'll need 3 to build ONE KEY that could only be used ONE TIME! Then we have to repeat that process over and over until we can get all the 3 parts to build Mesa which is ALL IN RNG's HANDS!!!

Now that I'm done ranting I'm gonna spend the rest of my day off of warframe and I hope DE does something to fix all of this because I don't want to go through an even worse process to get a warframe just like they did with Hydroid and Limbo(which isn't even that bad).

Alad V Mutalist Boss thingie.

Annoying. Not hard, Annoying.

You can only damage him when his collar is off and he doesn't have his collar off for long periods of time or event a lot so it is just sitting around waiting for him to toss his damn collar.