Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Yep.

Except I got an Orokin era Detron, so that's cool.

I got it too, except lots of my mates are pretty miffed about it. It only has a larger clip size and a faster firing rate from 8 to 10 points. Aside from that there's no difference.

I blame the whiner babies back from the Brakk event, they've nerfed all nuker guns since Brakk till now and probably more in future.

Primed Continuity on the other hand is awesome. Gonna be a btich to max it out though.

I got it too, except lots of my mates are pretty miffed about it. It only has a larger clip size and a faster firing rate from 8 to 10 points. Aside from that there's no difference.

I blame the whiner babies back from the Brakk event, they've nerfed all nuker guns since Brakk till now and probably more in future.

Primed Continuity on the other hand is awesome. Gonna be a btich to max it out though.

Primed EOS chestpiece is INSANELY bright. I love it.

Primed Continuity I also bought. Gonna have to work that into my Nova build somehow....

I got a Mara Detron specifically because it has been a year of non-stop farming and I still haven't gotten anything.

Now, my quest is complete.

So my friend and I just tried translating something in the Relay Staions, and we came up with "energy of the Void is the lifeblood of a Tenno."

Not sure if it's been found already, but damn it's neat.

Yep, people have been all over that.

"The Tenno are sworn to protect the balance" is also there too.

Near the Red Veil's place I believe.

aye but its worth it, once it get to max level...