The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Poppycock. I clicked on that without thinking.

EDIT: how does anyone keep their eyes on that video for more then 2 seconds god im glad i dont have epilepsy.

I watch videos like that all the time. I love them.

You have adapted to them :P

You see, randomness and being creepy are two different things.

Because let me tell you, I live in the realm of creepy. I own it, and it owns me.

Maybe I've adapted to that particular style of "creepy". I love surrealism and animation, so that was actually a nice watch.

But as I was saying, Where the dead go to die sounds like your thing. I can't post it here, though...because it definitely is THE example of a video that should not be posted anywhere.

Edited by Snydrex

Maybe I've adapted to that particular style of "creepy". I love surrealism and animation, so that was actually a nice watch.

But as I was saying, Where the dead go to die sounds like your thing. I can't post it here, though...because it definitely is THE example of a video that should not be posted anywhere.

NEVERMIND THIS ISN'T SAFE

AND WHEN I SAY THAT, YOU KNOW IT ISN'T SAFE

Edited by TheErebus

Fine, but I won't go back a page just to watch all of that.

Toss me a new one.

Go on.

Entertain me.

You fool. You just asked TheErebus, of everyone you could've asked, to "entertain" you.

My enjoyment will come not from the videos he posts, but from the suffering of others reacting to his content. I wish you luck, friend.

I've watched these.

This is one of my main reasons for not bothering with youtube links.

I've watched too much youtube.

I know this seems impossible, but this is literally the one thing that creeps me out to the extent that I simply don't even want to listen to it. Go somehwere darker than your room, and then turn on the song. Believe me when I say, at the age of 15, I couldn't sleep.

I know this seems impossible, but this is literally the one thing that creeps me out to the extent that I simply don't even want to listen to it. Go somehwere darker than your room, and then turn on the song. Believe me when I say, at the age of 15, I couldn't sleep.

There are few places darker than my room.

And when I listen to corruption of purity such as this, I hear nothing but cliché.

Maybe it can get to you if you're familiar with the story of The Binding of Isaac, though.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian