The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

YOU ARE ALL IN MY DOMAIN!

How the heck did I let it get so decrepit?

*grabs a broom and starts dusting the windowsills* Honestly, I swear I hired a gardener for all this.

Oh, hey everyone. How has it been since I left 350 pages ago?

o u kno.

Fine.

BUT THIS ISN'T YOUR DOMAIN.

o u kno.

Fine.

BUT THIS ISN'T YOUR DOMAIN.

It used to be from pages 10-300.
I had the most posts and the most victories.

Then I got bored and started murdering all the Grineer. And stealing all the Corpus' monies.
And then I kicked Captain Profit in the balls, stole his Supra magazine and caved in his helmet using it, then threw it into a Formorian that I threw into the sun that I threw into the galactic core that I threw into the path of the Big Bang's shockwave that I threw into a recursive loop that begins all again because I accidentally ate that one thing way back when that gave me really, REALLY bad gas.
Oh, and I went insane, but that happens years later.

Edited by Ghost333

It used to be from pages 10-300.

I had the most posts and the most victories.

Then I got bored and started murdering all the Grineer. And stealing all the Corpus' monies.

And then I kicked Captain Profit in the balls, stole his Supra magazine and caved in his helmet using it, then threw it into a Formorian that I threw into the sun that I threw into the galactic core that I threw into the path of the Big Bang's shockwave that I threw into a recursive loop that begins all again because I accidentally ate that one thing way back when that gave me really, REALLY bad gas.

Oh, and I went insane, but that happens years later.

Terrible plot.  Where's the comedy? The romance and the death?

I give it 3/9 Forma.

Terrible plot.  Where's the comedy? The romance and the death?

I give it 3/9 Forma.

I left the romance behind because a certain sexy vampire lady isn't in the marriage faction, and the comedy was handled by a Brit who came to the party late.

I had to release it without the British snarkiness, which in my opinion, was the first nail in the coffin. You don't leave out British snark. You just don't.

Firstly: romance always ends in death. Because death is that annoying inevitability, and I wonder if the only reason I exist and am currently sentient is because I might some day become immortal. Would really like to know if that is the case, but I don't know.

I could be a gestalt conscious that has old memories constantly repressed and I move on from person to person, from time to time, age to age, era to era, species to species, effectively immortal but always mortal.

Or I could just be yet another pawn on this cosmic game of cluedo.
And I was in the bloody Concert Hall, I was nowhere NEAR that damn ballet studio! MR PLUM LIES THROUGH HIS CROOKED BRITISH TEETH!

Secondly: "Why am I me? Do I exist? Am I a product of a dream, an imagination?

Why do I see from *me*? Does this make me important? Why do I not see from others? Are they unimportant? Would this make me capable of anything? Or, because there is always doubt, even if I were committed to something great, I'd fail because a small part of me thought I would? Could I find that small part and remove it so that I may concur anything? 

What does this make love? Loving myself? Loving something I think up because it is missing from me? Do I no longer love because my brain is bored and wants something new? Is my brain even in charge or is that just a product of a thought that even it itself may not even be a thought?"

Thoughts of a toddler to a grown man looking out his car window and just thinking for a moment.

A philosophy that is that man to this day.

Peace is a dream we have been chasing for a long time...

Says the guy who comes from a faction that BLOWS UP IT'S OWN TRADE PORTS TO TAKE OUT A FLEET!
To be honest, that is quite a devious strategy in Sins of a Solar Empire. Get an Argonev, upgrade it to the point where no-one would think you'd put a Self-Destruct button on there, then when the fleet is in range...SMASH IT WITH A HAMMA!
Or, to save on postage, just sent in a fleet of your own and then SMASH IT WITH SEVERAL RAILGUN ROUNDS TO THE FACE!