The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

What? I bake when I'm bored.

...a few?

"Hogwash. Will this all have to disappear before this occasion ends?" *Snydrex raises his brow quizically.*

"Are we just going to leave the corpse of the MLG abomination here?"

"Perhaps..." *Grinning wickedly, Snydrex pours another cup* "We can use it."

Edited by Snydrex

I had friends...we shared.

Still good though.

six-layer-chocolate-cake-33-600-300x200.

I had to have some friends help me finish this cake.  It's practically fudge instead of cake.  But sooooo good.

"Hogwash. Will this all have to disappear before this occasion ends?" *Snydrex raises his brow quizically.*

-snip-

Oh no, everyone gets to take some home!

Edited by Noamuth

six-layer-chocolate-cake-33-600-300x200.

I had to have some friends help me finish this cake.  It's practically fudge instead of cake.  But sooooo good.

Oh no, everyone gets to take some home!

To be fair, that mudpie wasn't a true cake; no bread inside. It was purely made from ice cream, and whipped cream.

To be fair, that mudpie wasn't a true cake; no bread inside. It was purely made from ice cream, and whipped cream.

No, it was cake.  The waitress was very clear on that point.

I do not like where this is going.

Well I tried to take things into the closet, but no one wanted to go.
Edited by Noamuth

...You possess power that I lack. I can respect that. Now, EAT THE CAKE! ...Or, maybe not.

Damn right I do. You will be wiser not to challenge the appetite of a hungry Singaporean.

I meant my own mudpie, it was an ice cream cake. But so soooo good...

Edited by EagleScoutman

Damn right I do. You will be wiser to challenge the appetite of a hungry Singaporean.

I meant my own mudpie, it was an ice cream cake. But so soooo good...

Ahhh.  I can't eat ice cream cakes, they make my fillings hurt. : /  I always think "cake" when I take a big bite and then try not to scream.

"There is a strange, but amazing land in these parts." *Snydrex finishes pouring, and rests his hands on the teacup* "It is called the realm of YouTube."

"What could be done with this body and the realm of Youtube?"

"The closet wasn't going to help anyone..."

In my case, that is more a lack of imagination and drive.

"There is a strange, but amazing land in these parts." *Snydrex finishes pouring, and rests his hands on the teacup* "It is called the realm of YouTube."

Not really strange, or amazing. I am a native of this land, but one that is not known. And would prefer it to remain that way, as I have nothing of interest to show.

"What could be done with this body and the realm of Youtube?"

"Quite simple. We should put its' dead body on display in reference to how much of a nub it was. We shall travel through the realm, and be worshipped by beings that scream in the unique dialogue of 'allcaps'. As well as beings lacking 'basic sentence structure'"

"Fame and fortune are fickle; so we should be fickle as well in our display." *Snydrex reaches into pocket, pulls out a watch with "It's the Grineer" embroidered on it* "Hmm. I may not be able to go, actually."

Edited by Snydrex

Your sanity has taken a hit. One moment...

*breaks a chair over your head*

Better?

"I think so, thank you."

"Quite simple. We should put its' dead body on display in reference to how much of a nub it was. We shall travel through the realm, and be worshipped by beings that scream in the unique dialogue of 'allcaps'. As well as beings lacking 'basic sentence structure'"

"Sounds scary."

"What good was going to happen with the closet? What fun was there to be had? WHY CAN'T I BREAK CHARAC- "What's going on with me?"

I find being in a dark room helps clear the mind, especially with other people in there with you.  You can have a conversation and have a whole new experience due to not having the visual ques that you get with a face to face interaction.

/shrug   I find that fun.

Utarious, who is your waifu?

I find being in a dark room helps clear the mind, especially with other people in there with you.  You can have a conversation and have a whole new experience due to not having the visual ques that you get with a face to face interaction.

/shrug   I find that fun.

Utarious, who is your waifu?

"Your my waifu aren't you?"