The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

No one should be forced to endure the madness that is General Discussion.

Alright then. I hereby banish everyone in this thread who isn't one of the Off-Topic Elder-Beings to General discussion.

(TheErebus, Kaiczar, and Noamuth are safe. Utarious would be, but he was getting banished anyway.)

Alright then. I hereby banish everyone in this thread who isn't one of the Off-Topic Elder-Beings to General discussion.

(TheErebus, Kaiczar, and Noamuth are safe. Utarious would be, but he was getting banished anyway.

Hey!

I may not post much but I've lurked in this thread since April! You can't just revoke my right to be here!

You aren't even a Limbo...

(TheErebus, Kaiczar, and Noamuth are safe. Utarious would be, but he was getting banished anyway.)

Hey!

I may not post much but I've lurked in this thread since April! You can't just revoke my right to be here!

You aren't even a Limbo...

Exactly. This guy:

Hey guys. What, pray tell, did I miss?

Is our resident Limbo-god-thing.

That's like, 3 gods we have now.

3 gods, and a broken*PERFECTLY FINE YOU MEAN* Cephalon.

Exactly. This guy:

Is our resident Limbo-god-thing.

That's like, 3 gods we have now.

3 gods, and a broken*PERFECTLY FINE YOU MEAN* Cephalon.

How do I become a god, Kaiczar-Senpai? (Also, on a different note, anyone here have skype? I'ma be on later, so I'll be looking for someone to talk to.) Edited by Noxramus

How do I become a god, Kaiczar-Senpai? (Also, on a different note, anyone here have skype? I'ma be on later, so I'll be looking for someone to talk to.)

Well most of us got Threadgod Prime status by posting a little-*TOO MUCH*- bit.

I dunno. Try sacrificing Threadnought members that don't post anymore.

Kaiczar-Senpai?

Don't let Utarious see that.

I hereby sacrifice all those ghosts on the first page of this Thread to the Gods of Off-topic- Please Elevate me to Demigod status, oh mighty ones. Also, have a Catalyst.

RIP Mr. ElevenX1. He had no idea what he started when he created this thread.

I hereby sacrifice all those ghosts on the first page of this Thread to the Gods of Off-topic- Please Elevate me to Demigod status, oh mighty ones. Also, have a Catalyst.

We don't accept Catalysts as sacrifices. We are not a Syndicate *YET*.

We require 12 Loki Prime Chassis and Helmets, 15 Scindo Prime blades, 33 Bo Prime handles. every augment mod from New Loka, and the head of one of the Arbiters of Hexis.

And a reactor.

We require 12 Loki Prime Chassis and Helmets, 15 Scindo Prime blades, 33 Bo Prime handles. every augment mod from New Loka, and the head of one of the Arbiters of Hexis.

And a reactor.

Would LukeAura's chair be a suitable replacement?

And a reactor.

You have a deal then. *Sacrifices said items* So when do I become god-like Senpai? Edited by Noxramus

I am immortal now that I have sacrificed the OP. I am officialy GOD! (If Kaiczar-Senpai, TheErebus-Senpai. and Utarious-Senpai permit it.)

And a reactor.

You have a deal then. *Sacrifices said items* So when do I become god-like Senpai?

Soon

Would LukeAura's chair be a suitable replacement?

For the reactor, yes.