The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

A: That's a simple, yet ingenous solution.

B: It cannot be reasoned with to leave.

C: We have to murder them both to get the other to leave.

That is far too extreme

Even I wouldn't condone such an action. Positively abominable.

*quietly* ever heard of bluffing you literalist twats?

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. Just talking through a crack to check up on- ..."Twats"? Plural? there's more then just you and McCrazy in there?

Edited by Snydrex

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. Just talking through a crack to check up on- ..."Twats"? Plural? there's more then just you and McCrazy in there?

At least 15 other people. An Assassin, a General, An Eldritch Being of Shadow, The General's daughter, the EBoS's Daughter, the EBoS's Daughter's pet flying eye, The General's Lancer, A Scientific Genius and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

At least 15 other people. An Assassin, a General, An Eldritch Being of Shadow, The General's daughter, the EBoS's Daughter, the EBoS's Daughter's pet flying eye, The General's Lancer, A Scientific Genius and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Is the top of your head one of them?

I'd say there's aproximately....

....a lot of people in this AI shell.

Well, good luck with that.

Is the top of your head one of them?

I'd say there's aproximately....

....a lot of people in this AI shell.

I'm not an AI. Just a madman, and the only sane man in the Asylum.

Well, good luck with that.

The Fancy guy is a bit recent, though.

I came into existence for the sole purpose of engaging in enlightening and fancy conversation with other gentlemen.

And I, the General, hello everyone, have been here for quite some time. Hell, I'm everywhere to be honest. Even in that burned-out station wagon down the street. Damn good car...

*Reboots Kai*

Command: 1C3_CR34M

Command: Boot: Mad-God_Circa_1914

*reboots Kai*

Is "1C3_CR34M" the command you chose because, when added to part of my name, it sounds like "Ice cream Caik?" 

01101100 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01001111 01010011

Is "1C3_CR34M" the command you chose because, when added to part of my name, it sounds like "Ice cream Caik?" 

01101100 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01001111 01010011

No, 1C3_CR34M is a reference to Fallout: New Vegas actually.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

I've been insulted!!!

I think.

r1o4zpR.jpg?2

All I said was that I wished there was a way to report players spamming the wrong channels with stuff.  Kept seeing a handful of Trade advertisers in Region but weren't getting kicked.

Edited by Noamuth

I've been insulted!!!

I think.

9iCi1cY.jpg?2

All I said was that I wished there was a way to report players spamming the wrong channels with stuff.  Kept seeing a handful of Trade advertisers in Region but weren't getting kicked.

SassBot needs to pay more attention.

Maybe I could donate one of my backup personalities to assist.

*reboots self*

Command: NV4_PRM

Command: Load_Alternate_PersonalityCore

-What would you like to load?

Command: Unleash_the_Kraken

-Warning: This will use a significant amount of system resources, and activate every backup personality. Do you wish to continue (y/n)?

Command: y

-Running script: Kraken.bat

This is Threadnought Prime, it will never die.

In other news, Uterious has developed a quite malevolent split personality. It seems to like you and Kaic. Maybe you can use that.

EDIT: And you KNOW the world's gone to rubbish when more then one off-topic thread gets locked in less then a week.

Edited by Snydrex

In other news, Uterious has developed a quite malevolent split personality. It seems to like you and Kaic. Maybe you can use that.

I even have a backup of Utarious' split personality in here.

"And it booted along with everything else."

Indeed it did.