Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen freeze on clicking link while in reward screen

(PSN)Muralivilla

Hello Team, 

Issue: screen freeze

Replication: 

Finish any mission and wait at the reward screen. Open the chat without closing the reward screen and click on any link. E,g. Riven, relic, weapons, mod. 

Results: Screen will freeze and none of the buttons will work. 

Game has to be closed to be fully operational.

Hope you can fix this.

Thanks and regards,

Murali

I'm on Xbox and I've also been experiencing this glitch. My screen only used to crash when in different types of riven UI, but with the recent update to the general UI it happens alot more frequently in all different types of UI. Yesterday I was 45 min into a relic survival and after sending my friend a link to the weapon I was using his screen was frozen on the weapon's page. But the game got even more broken than that, as we were finishing up the round we were in he was invincible and could not be killed despite him running the frame Saryn. Once the round was finished and we got our reward, all of our games got stuck on the relic selection screen. We sat there for a good 5 minutes, and the game only resumed after my friend restarted his game. So not only did this glitch ruin my friend's experience, but it ruined the whole squad's. Luckily he received his rewards from the relics we opened in his inbox, but he still lost the rest of the loot and void traces we earned. Later on when me and this friend were trading, he canceled a trade while I was viewing a linked riven, causing my screen to get stuck on the riven's screen forcing me to restart my game. This needs to be fixed A.S.A.P DE, thanks. Also, I will be making my own post about this problem so hopefully it'll receive more attention.

Edited by (XB1)XemPvP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cant figure out how to post a glitch on the forms myself so ill come here where ur having similar issues.  

10/1/2019

ps4

when i click on a link for a song preview, almost all the time, a riven, sometimes, or a mod config link, rarely but it has happened; the game freezes on that screen. Keep in mind the game is still going, all is fine for others, gameplay still going. so only fix ive gotten is to be A) dwned and revived, rarely works   B) exit the whole game and log back in, works every time but makes me afraid to click links    and #)  mission completed and i am whisked away to my orbiter   all fine and sht like it never froze

Edited by MeanGreenPsycho

• 2 weeks later...