Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo Rhino skin on prime variant missing material effects

SirSlayer

Your thread about the Vauban Phased and Rhino Rubedo have the same "issue" attached to them, the skins just don't have custom textures for the Prime Parts, as with all other skins.

I can understand the Prime Parts disabling, that could probably help with the aesthetic break of them, but considering how the skins are from a Summer Sale event from when the game was still somewhat new, I don't really see DE going back to change them.

6 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

considering how the skins are from a Summer Sale event from when the game was still somewhat new, I don't really see DE going back to change them.

Vasto/Akvasto Phased skin and Rixty Aklato got updated in U24.6, i see no reason for DE to not go back to fix other skins like the IAH Games braton or the rest of phased and rubedo skins.

1 hour ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Vasto/Akvasto Phased skin and Rixty Aklato got updated in U24.6, i see no reason for DE to not go back to fix other skins like the IAH Games braton or the rest of phased and rubedo skins.

Updating the textures is one thing, since they do that all the time and is probably simple to implement (not create but put into the game), but adding a feature that didn't exist when those skins were added into the game is another. It's not really a "fix" in this case, rather than adding a feature that's missing from the skins, at least to a subjective standpoint.