The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Screen freezes but Game Actions continue

Kaushii

So ive recently came back to warframe after a few months , I have been playing since 2015 and this problem now , i havent completed the ropalolyst mission... I come through half the mission no problem but at a certain point my game screen freezes but the game actions continue... shooting of gunshots, Use of abilities etc... this happens in other missions too .. randomly.. ive seen other posts about this same problem so im making a new one as its still happening to me and probably other ppl in 2019.. Please Help me fix it 🙂

Edited by UltimoRealDan2005

same problem here.

screen freezes but the game seems to continue.

+ so far it happend in SO, ESO, a Corpus Spy mission and a grineer exterminate, login-screen

+ i only play in solo mode

+ it seems to have a 1/5 - 1/10 chance to occur in every missiontype

+ first happend after Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2 - July 12th

edit: 

-  https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212890418-What-should-I-do-if-my-game-keeps-crashing-

checked everything - it sadly did not change anything

Edited by Sundjasksya

7 hours ago, Sundjasksya said:

same problem here.

screen freezes but the game seems to continue.

+ so far it happend in SO, ESO, a Corpus Spy mission and a grineer exterminate, login-screen

+ i only play in solo mode

+ it seems to have a 1/5 - 1/10 chance to occur in every missiontype

+ first happend after Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2 - July 12th

edit: 

-  https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212890418-What-should-I-do-if-my-game-keeps-crashing-

checked everything - it sadly did not change anything

after screen freeze try to check Event Viewer > windows log > system and see Event ID

this is your problem 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb pingguoabby:

after screen freeze try to check Event Viewer > windows log > system and see Event ID

this is your problem 

sadly no event ID or chrashlog or anything of that sort exists.

the game does not crash.only the screen freezes up (incl. controls) and you are forced to close WF the "hard way" - else the game will keep running with enemys attacking you and failing the mission after getting downed.

for now my solution is not to play missions that are longer than 5 minutes to keep the frustration low when it happend again. hope it gets fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I already had this problem, after Wukong Prime update, at the time changing the Direct X fixed, but after the latest hotfix it's happening again, even changing the direct X don't resolve now.

It's being annoying, after every update have to worry with this problem :(