Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the hell DE?? What are you doing with relics???

1 minute ago, (PS4)OerbaYunFangSta said:

Who cares about Wukong

i mean every other Wukong main out there.... i mean he did just get reworked on PC. soo expect that to happen soon on console land.

don't get me wrong i'm not really into Wukong myself to be honest but his rework kinda want me to build him just to see.

just Putting this umm... right here...

1 hour ago, Oldskinzz said:

You're wrong on this. There are different drop tables with different stuff given out for each bounty stage 1, 2-3, 4 and 5.

Take a look for yourself: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Bounty#Tier 5: L40-60

More diluted than, say, farming it out in normal missions with the full range of other relics in the drop tables, which is what it is now? Did you even think before writing that?

If DE wants to fit them into the drop tables, it's a trivial matter for them. And unvaultings happen all the time so it's not going to be a one off either. 

Perhaps you should first take your own advice and unequip that narrow minded mod for once?

Maybe you should look at it yourself? This includes looking in game. Or, I don't know, at the full bounty page you yourself linked. You know, the part where it says each stage only rewards certain things, like Common and Uncommon. Like I said.

And yes, farming it out in normal missions. Relics that aren't going away in 2 months, but closer to a year. So there's less "need" if you will, to get a stack of them RIGHT NOW.

Do you know why I said to think outside of personal opinion? Because i'm not asking things to be the way they are. I'm not asking them to be changed either. If they do, they do. I'm telling you they are this way for a reason, you might not like that reason, but it's a valid reason nonetheless. Now tell me why they should cater to YOUR opinion, over someone elses?

Honestly, your posts are making less and less sense now. Are you simply replying in order to have a reply, regardless of whether your reply is totally devoid of any intelligence whatsoever?

3 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

Maybe you should look at it yourself? This includes looking in game. Or, I don't know, at the full bounty page you yourself linked. You know, the part where it says each stage only rewards certain things, like Common and Uncommon. Like I said.

Yes I've looked at it myself hence my giving you the link so you could take a look. In game the drops are all put in one page but that's just how DE is telling you that you have a chance at these items by doing this bounty. It does not mean that by finishing stage one alone you get a chance at an Axi relic. You should have an idea of this yourself just by playing a few bounties.

The wiki gives that breakdown info which the ingame interface doesn't, but you can find all the info in this useful link by the developers:

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#cetusRewards

Do a ctrl+f and search for cetus bounties. The rest should be self explanatory.

9 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

And yes, farming it out in normal missions. Relics that aren't going away in 2 months, but closer to a year. So there's less "need" if you will, to get a stack of them RIGHT NOW.

Again irrelevant and I'm sure you realise this. OP made this post to discuss the new primes being taken out of bounty rewards. Whether you feel anyone needs to farm up wukong right now or not, is simply your opinion and which you have no business imposing onto others. Which brings us to the next point...

13 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

Do you know why I said to think outside of personal opinion? Because i'm not asking things to be the way they are. I'm not asking them to be changed either. If they do, they do. I'm telling you they are this way for a reason, you might not like that reason, but it's a valid reason nonetheless. Now tell me why they should cater to YOUR opinion, over someone elses?

Funny that you should be saying this when you just opined that others shouldn't need to do such and such...

Anyway to answer your question. No, DE doesn't HAVE to cater to my or OP's opinion over others. I trust they will weigh the pros and cons and make their own decision. However this is the General Discussion forum for a reason... to discuss! And that's what we are doing now.

Also, saying things are this way for a reason, blindly following without knowing or understanding or questioning said reason, is sheep mentality and while you may be comfortable with that, I assure you many aren't.

1 minute ago, Oldskinzz said:

Honestly, your posts are making less and less sense now. Are you simply replying in order to have a reply, regardless of whether your reply is totally devoid of any intelligence whatsoever?

Yes I've looked at it myself hence my giving you the link so you could take a look. In game the drops are all put in one page but that's just how DE is telling you that you have a chance at these items by doing this bounty. It does not mean that by finishing stage one alone you get a chance at an Axi relic. You should have an idea of this yourself just by playing a few bounties.

The wiki gives that breakdown info which the ingame interface doesn't, but you can find all the info in this useful link by the developers:

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#cetusRewards

Do a ctrl+f and search for cetus bounties. The rest should be self explanatory.

Again irrelevant and I'm sure you realise this. OP made this post to discuss the new primes being taken out of bounty rewards. Whether you feel anyone needs to farm up wukong right now or not, is simply your opinion and which you have no business imposing onto others. Which brings us to the next point...

Funny that you should be saying this when you just opined that others shouldn't need to do such and such...

Anyway to answer your question. No, DE doesn't HAVE to cater to my or OP's opinion over others. I trust they will weigh the pros and cons and make their own decision. However this is the General Discussion forum for a reason... to discuss! And that's what we are doing now.

Also, saying things are this way for a reason, blindly following without knowing or understanding or questioning said reason, is sheep mentality and while you may be comfortable with that, I assure you many aren't.

I've looked at the wiki far more than most people ever will. I know what it says. And I wasn't talking about them all being on one page. I was talking about them being grouped by common/uncommon/rare. And that each bounty stage pulls from some or all of THOSE tables instead of having completely separate tables of their own.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone. I'm pointing out factual information, that if you want Wukong Prime, you have a year. If you want Rhino Prime, you have two months. That's not an opinion, that's not telling you to side with my view. It's simple fact.

Yeah, they don't need to any of our opinions. But ask yourself, which option is better for everyone overall? Not you, not me, but everyone.

I question everything, but I also understand there are good reasons for things I may not even agree with.

And you know, this whole back and forth started because you tried to point out me misunderstanding something. Bounty tables have always been this way, you asked "since when" and that was the answer, always. If it had ever NOT been that case, then you would of had a point. That and the fact they've never put out a set of relics in bounties that was different from the other open world that I know of, it's always been the same set. We don't know the actual reason they did it that way, but if you want to know why, ask THAT.

5 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

I've looked at the wiki far more than most people ever will. I know what it says. And I wasn't talking about them all being on one page. I was talking about them being grouped by common/uncommon/rare. And that each bounty stage pulls from some or all of THOSE tables instead of having completely separate tables of their own.

And you're still wrong, as the official drops page I linked clearly indicates separate drop tables for each stage. Some items may be shared but the tables are indisputably separate.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone. I'm pointing out factual information, that if you want Wukong Prime, you have a year. If you want Rhino Prime, you have two months. That's not an opinion, that's not telling you to side with my view. It's simple fact.

You're ignoring the part where I pointed out it's irrelevant to the whole thread. And you were saying people don't need to farm the new relics right now, that's an opinion. In response to that I was telling you it's none of your business what people want or need.

Yeah, they don't need to any of our opinions. But ask yourself, which option is better for everyone overall? Not you, not me, but everyone.

I question everything, but I also understand there are good reasons for things I may not even agree with.

It's a fact of life that everyone has their own opinion on what's better. Hence the point of discussion.

And you know, this whole back and forth started because you tried to point out me misunderstanding something. Bounty tables have always been this way, you asked "since when" and that was the answer, always. If it had ever NOT been that case, then you would of had a point. That and the fact they've never put out a set of relics in bounties that was different from the other open world that I know of, it's always been the same set. We don't know the actual reason they did it that way, but if you want to know why, ask THAT.

This back and forth started because you chose to respond to my post like an a**, instead of a measured and tactful response that could have set the stage for a respectful discussion. I merely continued along the same lines from there. Perhaps this is something you can take away from here. Don't dish out what you don't wish to receive in return. 

"Since when" is more of a rhetorical question rather than a statement seeking information. I guess it may be obscure if you're a non native English speaker (nothing wrong with that, so am I) but the point I was trying to make is that there's no reason, nothing stopping things from being done differently. Yeah perhaps DE has their own reasons and I'd certainly appreciate their staff dropping by to clarify. But until then, we shouldn't assume it can't be done just because DE isn't doing it.

"Always been this way" is really not a strong argument for invalidating a point, honestly. Mankind wouldn't be progressing beyond caves if everyone said it's always been this way. A few months ago we didn't have Ropalolyst, Wukong P, Disruption to name but a few. By that reasoning DE should have shut up shop and stopped developing the game further.

Anyway I think we've both exhausted our points and it's counterproductive to discuss further. Let's agree to disagree, if you please.