Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Wraith (Future Stats If Possible)

FableTale

Okay so in order to get braton wraith stats if it exits, I based it off of Strun wraith. Here's what I got

Base Damage 33.68 (rounded up)

Crit Chance 20%

Crit Damage 180% Base Firing Rate 18.9

Base Clip Size 78.75 (rounded up)

Base Reload Speed 1.185s

Accuracy 45.67  

Polarities V

I based these stats off of the increase of each stat strun got when it went to strun wraith :

Damage 130 / 190 = 68.4%

Firing rate 1.7 / 2.5 = 68 %

Accuracy = 59.7 %

Base clip size = 6 / 8 = 75%

Reload speed = 3 / 1.5 = 200%

This seems really powerful overall.

Edited by FableTale

Um no actually I did not says the math up there. I multiplied the damage from the improvements of strun to strun wraith. Again keyword: MATH

No need to lash out like that, buddy. I'm just saying, the Braton is already fairly powerful, so you can hardly be surprised when you decide to randomly slap on Strun Wraith's multipliers and see that it's entered the realm of "overpowered".

No need to lash out like that, buddy. I'm just saying, the Braton is already fairly powerful, so you can hardly be surprised when you decide to randomly slap on Strun Wraith's multipliers and see that it's entered the realm of "overpowered".

You say that but you were the what that said I just arbitrarily made up the statistics. That's the point though I used Strun wraith's multipliers to get this and said that this seems powerful.

You say that but you were the what that said I just arbitrarily made up the statistics. That's the point though I used Strun wraith's multipliers to get this and said that this seems powerful.

I said that the weapon selection was arbitrary, not the math itself.

Will you be attending to the point of your own thread anytime soon or are you going to continue trying to establish your superiority over me? :/

Edited by SortaRandom

I said that the weapon selection was arbitrary, not the math itself.

Are you going to continue attempting to establish your superiority over me or are you going to stick to the point of your own thread?

Establish superiority? I wanted to talk about what would happen if the braton wraith was released and what would it stats be. You are the one who's Labeling how you think I'm acting but the truth is, it seems like you are just trying to make trouble. I know YOUR NOT, but that's what it seems like. You even said I'm trying to establish superiority. What? You know what I'm letting this go forget it.

Anyways. Does anyone actually have any opinions what this guns stats would be if there was a braton wraith?

Edited by FableTale

Establish superiority? I wanted to talk about what would happen if the braton wraith was released and what would it stats be. You are the one who's Labeling how you think I'm acting but the truth is, it seems like you are just trying to make trouble. I know YOUR NOT, but that's what it seems like. You even said I'm trying to establish superiority. What? You know what I'm letting this go forget it.

Anyways. Does anyone actually have any opinions what this guns stats would be if there was a braton wraith?

30-35 dmg, 10% crit chance.