The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lots of crashing

Frendh

Been crashing a lot these recent days. The wukong update was fine. But after one of the updates following wukong update  the game just started crashing a lot for me. Seemingly at random. This happen for anyone else?

I am suspecting the Quatz update.

Edited by Frendh

Same for me like 3 days ago evrything loads longer and the smallest thing crashes my game now i cant even join a group anymore cuz when iam loaded in they are already done with the mission and when i go to a busy relay its always a crash now ..... iam getting abit sick of this .... cant play my game normal anymore

Before the update there was nothing wrong i always had full FPS never any lag and also never any crashes just saying

Edited by GhOsT3322

I've been getting the graphics driver crashes since around the Wisp update, but today has been one of the worst days. Since there's no consistency what-so-ever to the crash I've been experiencing, it's hard to tell if it's related to the recent hotfix, but it's occurred 3 times in 30-40 minutes today.

same here ,got a random crash during jupiter yesterday sortie .while defending the console,no error longs ,just a crash without crash log 

my specs are 

GTX 1060 6gb 

i3 8100 3.60ghz

16gb ram

hope it gets solved.

Randomly with some updates I was getting random crashes of the game like ones you described. After investigating a lot I found that it was not completly realted to the game for me. I was caused be Discord's software. While it's running when I'm playing it gives me a risk of a random crash in any mission which seams to reach 90% of success after around an hour of play.

Before finding that, I sumbited a ticket to warframe support and what we found was trying to fully reinstall my graphic driver. I thought it has solved the problem but after 2-3 without any crash I was getting another one. That's why later, I found that Discord was directly related to it. (And I also found how unstable its software can be with games in many ways sadly...)

So, if you are using Discord on PC and getting random crashes try to close it's process for 2-3 days and play, see if there is a difference.

PS : I've 16gb RAM so it's not related to memory overflow because I could have too many process or something like that, any other software can run with Warframe running without making any crashes.