Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple minor complaints

(XBOX)S0ldzier

Gotta do something about elite onslaught. Enemies don't spawn fast enough. Spent a good 5 seconds looking on minimap waiting for enemies to spawn while efficiency is dropping. Got primed animal instinct so got radar. I was indeed slaughtering with ease but if I'm to keep efficiency going I gotta have something to slaughter. Don't get me wrong I can easily get through 8 zones to farm relics and vandal parts but still. I was hoping by this level I'd be in constant endless combat but its just not that. Too much down time.

Second thing is the Hydrolyst, not a wickedly tough fight but not and easy one per say. I had to wait a good 20 seconds or more for lures I picked up to almost literally walk themselves across the plains. Usually they tell straight to you but I notice them walking about 100m before the tele. Normally not an issue but as day was drawing close I ended up killing the Eddy. Yeah. Fun fun. If the lures were intended to walk themselves instead of tele please let me know so I can plan my tricaps accordingly.

If it's necessary to know I'm running both mentioned missions solo most of the time.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)DB ASSAILANT said:

f it's necessary to know I'm running both mentioned missions solo most of the time.

This is really important for ESO, fairly irrelevant for Eidolons.

• You get more enemies with more players. So your low enemy count is likely due to being solo. Yes, this is annoying. It has been like this for as long as I remember.

The lures not immediately teleporting is probably something to do with 'is it worth it?' If you are within a short distance there is little point in them teleporting.

its been common knowledge to alot of players that the onsault enemy spawns are crappy an on certain maps its like it was brought in just to purposely destroy your effeincy

while lures its not good to just babysit them across long distances as its a pain in the ass, thus why ppl just head far away from them to get them to teleport as no needing to mess with them an there annoyingly picky pathing

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

This is really important for ESO, fairly irrelevant for Eidolons.

• You get more enemies with more players. So your low enemy count is likely due to being solo. Yes, this is annoying. It has been like this for as long as I remember.

The lures not immediately teleporting is probably something to do with 'is it worth it?' If you are within a short distance there is little point in them teleporting.

I know eso isn't all it's cracked up to be and maybe the game would lag more if new adds spawned as soon as they die. 

Exactly how far are we talking on the lures? I was 300+ meters away in one instance and 800+ meters away at another. Turns out at around the same time I noticed the lures strolling across the plains, a friend was having issues during the first round of index, (he has over 3k hours)  so it may have been something out of our control.

35 minutes ago, (XB1)DB ASSAILANT said:

Exactly how far are we talking on the lures?

I am not sure. I have been playing around solo killing Eidolons and they seem to be a bit slow. I would gather and charge a few, then AW to the Eidolon. The lures would wait patiently at the location I left, walk a bit and then teleport. This could have been as much as half the map away. Perhaps there is something with AW that messes up their teleport feature. You land and they have to ‘catch up walk’ before they realise you are too far away.

39 minutes ago, (XB1)DB ASSAILANT said:

I know eso isn't all it's cracked up to be and maybe the game would lag more if new adds spawned as soon as they die

It could just be that DE doesn’t want us going further than a certain round for some reason. Limiting the spawns limits how effective we can be with maintaining the efficiency. Mind you, even high end PCs seem to get some lag issues there as it is. So it is quite likely that plays some role as well.