Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage parts and blueprint disappeared

(PSN)rokkigarai

I once had an issue where I was missing one Mirage part and couldn't complete the build, but it sounds dissimilar from your issue.

DE Support requested me to do the mission where I was supposed to get that reward, and record a video of it, which I did, after which I was awarded the part.

Not sure if this applies to you, but I ended up building the frame and coming right, so it's worth opening a ticket with them.

Good luck, Tenno!

2 minutes ago, (PS4)rokkigarai said:

And now I have to purchase it again?

There is no guarantee that you have to. Just that based on the minimal information you provided that seems to be your best option. You could be using filters, or tabs or I don’t know what else. You are also looking in the foundry, when using your inventory would be better. The list goes on, but I see no point in making these suggestions. They are all things you should have looked at already and mentioned.

You make it seem like I didn't do those things prior to going here in the forums. I checked in the app, in-game, foundry, and my inventory, and they weren't there. I just wish I had crafted it sooner had I earned the slot yesterday. Now I'm just worried that my Octavia parts and my quest bps are gonna be next.