Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO dropouts.

There really needs to be some form of retribution if you just drop out of a match with randoms because you don't like the team it matchmade you into. Your opinion of other people's frame choice does not invalidate other peoples right to an enjoyable experience. You chose to play with matchmaking, you choose to leave instead of atleast giving it a fair shot. You should absolutely be either banned for an hour on your second dropout or have your matchmaking tier downgraded to a second tier made up only of dropouts to quarantine you from the people looking to just play the game event. 

I have been playing with my saryn, and my trinity, and I have noticed anything short of a three stack of other saryns or high efficiency crowd control frames and people will just drop out without even trying. If I am playing saryn. You do not need. Another crowd control frame. I could care less if the rest of you bozos are playing LIMBO my one frame can easily carry you to round 8 and much longer if someone's playing a trinity. I am sick of dealing with quitters and dropouts forcing migrations because one person in a squad is playing an inaros or something. 

It's matchmaking, you choose to be a jerk to others during matchmaking you should get kicked out of the pool for a while or have to go play in the kiddy pool while the rest of us are looking to get things done.

Even Destiny, trash game that it is, will flat out ban you if you abandon your matchmade team more than once in a row because other people have a right to have fun too, not just you.

(I suppose I should edit to note that I do not feel particularly compassionate for people who literally just stand there thumb up their ass leaching and think people should be kicked and temporarily banned for that too, solve two problems with one stone)

Edited by (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx
  • Like 3

Yeah, I’ve seen that too, I always bring volt because there are so many saryns...but since saryns last tweak I can no longer solo 8 with saryn.

what I don’t like is people just skipping regular SO and jumping right into ESO.

But I could totally on board with a message that says “this is eso, if your unsure you can contribute and backout, you will be banned from ESO for a week”

• Like 1

That's also a reason why JIP as an option should be a thing in endless, so dropouts will not be detrimental to the team.

Just offer a percent of the rewards to JIP players they would have got if they played from the beginning if they stick around with the team for x minutes/waves and it will be already worth it for the higher starting level.

Also just get rid of client side hosting to avoid this being abused with host migrations.

Edited by kgabor