Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas

Hekkatos

2 minutes ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Salacia on Neptune is a great arch leveling mission...far better than the old way of taking turns in the water.

Sry I was being sarcastic, it isn't hard just no one wants to be bothered with doing it. Then they go into the Jordas fight and it's "this fight is dumb" left and right. 

Once you actually level your gear, tho I suppose I should also specify the starter gear is absolute garbage so replace that junk ASAP, the fight is smooth as butter. And that was before DE dropped like 5+ new Archwing Mods in the last hand full of patches. 

the Jordas fight is a broken mess. it has no collisions with geometry so it's pathing takes it through large pieces of debris. it can simply drift out of the map making the fight unwinnable. most of the time it doesn't attack. the adds spawn so far away they almost never aggro. it's weak point can't be targeted my abilities (or  odonata's at least). and the "mechanics" are completely unimaginative.
there is nothing difficult or interesting about the fight. it's simply a bullet sponge that takes a varying amount of time depending on what mods you have.