Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Searching for agents' bodies in Orb Vallis - bugged

Yenchey

Can confirm, played through the mission upwards to about 5 times through. The bodies do not spawn, but they did spawn when I completed Vox Solaris, although I do not know if that was before the update that caused the bug.

If the problem is not reproducible on your end (DE), mention in the thread and I'll try to get a log of the open world, though I'm not sure if your log includes mission generated content, and could file a support ticket with it; though I doubt that will be necessary or if that would help.

--gamma2626

Same thing happened to me too, 4 times in a row, in 3 different bounty tiers.

Edit: btw, search zones where different most of the time, so it's probably a bug related to the bodies spawn itself.

Edited by Etrexum

yup also 2 times this mission during 2 bounties both times bugged .. another existing bug in fortune bounties are the dissapearing and appearing enemies near a hacked vehicle, this one existed since fortune release and is still there

i'm also having this issue, things that dont fix it 1) restarting client 2) lowering your disk/cpu usage 3) lowering your graphics settings 4) playing windowed, i've tried countless times to get these bodies to spawn under different circumstances and have had no luck, really bad timing considering alot of people can't do the profit taker in time for the nightwave mission now lol, i'm glad im not the only one having this issue since it'll probably have something done to fix it soon, but also sorry for you since it's really frustrating

13 minutes ago, Jurble said:

i'm also having this issue, things that dont fix it 1) restarting client 2) lowering your disk/cpu usage 3) lowering your graphics settings 4) playing windowed, i've tried countless times to get these bodies to spawn under different circumstances and have had no luck, really bad timing considering alot of people can't do the profit taker in time for the nightwave mission now lol, i'm glad im not the only one having this issue since it'll probably have something done to fix it soon, but also sorry for you since it's really frustrating

THIS, exactly this, i have tried this mission 4 times in a row, they didnt spawn, i thought i was going mad... maybe its the extreme heat here, i digress. it doesnt bother me because i know DE as a good company and i know they will fix it, the problem is, now i probably wont have time for my nightwave to finish in time, so i am kind of bothered by it, but i have faith in DE, so hopefully they fix it in the next 24 hours or atleast 48 so i might just have enough time... but yes as it stand, same issue, agents wont spawn, doesnt matter what i do