Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow solo sortie with any lvl warframes

Rugenio

So, I know this is not a huge deal and a lot of people won't care, but i like to level my warframes and weapons by using them on easy enough missions cause i find doing hydron boring.

However whenever there is a sortie where I can farm some nice affinity (like espionage or more eximus condition), I can't bring a non lvl 30 warframe even if I'm playing solo, even if the warframe is being forma'd and has much more effective mod capacity than a lvl 30 wf without reactor (which I am able to bring to the sortie).

I get that we don't want people going into pub teams to afk lvl their warframes or bringing a lvl 4 ember because they're new to the game and don't know the enemy level in sorties, so can we at least get no level restriction on non-pub gameplay? I don't think it'd hurt anyone.

Side note, there is not much point in the restriction in the first place since you can bring any lvl weapon and in most cases it's easier completing a mission with a lvl 10 warframe than with all lvl 10 weapons. Plus most sorties aren't even hard enough to request max lvl gear as long as you've got a catalyst/reactor installed.

I will only support this if it is for Solo only.

Bad enough with all the leachers just leveling weapons and needing a revive every other minute. Coming in with mod less frames and can't even leach correctly. I started doing sorties solo because it has gotten so bad.

I rather see DE learn to put more 80+ content in that allows <30 frames but is not part of a challenge. Arbitrations, Sorties, ESO should be a place where people are helping not looking for a carry. If they put a 80+ survival, defense, interception? (normal game modes) into the game it would be the most popular place to level.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

and needing a revive every other minute.

Just don't?

Whenever someone dies with a <30 frame in SO, Hydron or high level mission (30+) I refuse to help them.

If they want to go there...public...they should know how to survive.

I usually level my gear in E/SO..but I can carry my weight and won't die with fresh formad frames or completely new ones

On 2019-07-25 at 7:21 PM, Zelmen said:

I will only support this if it is for Solo only.

As stated in opening post, I was proposing this for not public gamemodes, meaning you're playing by yourself or with friends so there shouldn't be leeching problems