Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Host Mode"

Shender.legend

I've been thinking about a topic for a while, which I don't know if a lot of people have thought about it or not, but I would like it if it's possible that this topic could be seen by someone on the team and if it's not possible, well I tried Since I would like to talk about a search mode, squad search for example: public, solo. that it would be nice if it were added that it is the "host mode" that would be as the name says it does not look for any squad to join but you create the "squad" and people join you, I was thinking about this since in the future update of "empyrean" the ships will be determined by the host and it would be nice if you could be the host whenever you wanted without the need to go in solo or only guests.

(Sorry for the english, google translate and some corrections.)

You are not the host when you join a game, if it fails to find a squad, you are given the option to start anyway, back out and try again and see if you join a game, repeat this process until you join, congrats you are not the host

You are the host when you fail to find a squad OR back out quickly from a joining process, this last one means you have to exit squad after joining one before the game starts to load you in a mission, the game will react to this and the next time you select the mission, you will be able to start the mission anyway as the host.

*flies away*