Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: obtaining Simaris standing from Sanctuary Onslaught

Zivkigel

On 2019-07-27 at 4:06 PM, Zivkigel said:

My suggestion is adding the option to get Simaris standing from Sanctuary Onslaught and eso.
Example:Final score : 100 = Staning
               600,000       : 100 = 6000

its a good idea for some kind of return out of those points.

consider what Synthesis Scanner does?
simply gives you a whole lot more than what you have suggested.

6 hours ago, 5p33dy_01 said:

It's great for people who hates or don't even bother scanning synthesis targets. Although the standing gain from SO should be raised a bit.

12 hours ago, 5p33dy_01 said:

I think that daily scans standings depend on your mr,i mean the scan itself not the mission that you take from simaris.

And for me daily scans/stealth scan 60 enemies feel boring and consume too much time

13 hours ago, Zivkigel said:

I think that daily scans standings depend on your mr,i mean the scan itself not the mission that you take from simaris.

And for me daily scans/stealth scan 60 enemies feel boring and consume too much time

i havent noticed a difference from the first one to the most recent one, with around 5+ MR levels difference.

its dependent on the target you get given and/or the amount of scans required to complete it, they range from around 3k to 5k per scan (i think) and then the reward also varies depending on the target, sometimes i get 7.5k and other times 10k.

MR mainly imposes a cap on your max daily standing, so you wont get all the standing if you do all your scans and turn in for the reward on the same day (depending on your MR and the standing gained from scans and reward).

as for something taking time and feeling boring... ummm... this is a looter game.
you are REQUIRED to spend time, doing something, mods, frames, weapons etc, they all take time to collect the components and resources necessary to build them.

if you couldnt be bothered to use the feature, why should they be improved to make it so easy?
how about you get given unlimited everything in the game just by signing up, does that sound like fun?

Edited by 5p33dy_01

On 2019-07-30 at 7:59 AM, 5p33dy_01 said:

i havent noticed a difference from the first one to the most recent one, with around 5+ MR levels difference.

its dependent on the target you get given and/or the amount of scans required to complete it, they range from around 3k to 5k per scan (i think) and then the reward also varies depending on the target, sometimes i get 7.5k and other times 10k.

MR mainly imposes a cap on your max daily standing, so you wont get all the standing if you do all your scans and turn in for the reward on the same day (depending on your MR and the standing gained from scans and reward).

as for something taking time and feeling boring... ummm... this is a looter game.
you are REQUIRED to spend time, doing something, mods, frames, weapons etc, they all take time to collect the components and resources necessary to build them.

if you couldnt be bothered to use the feature, why should they be improved to make it so easy?
how about you get given unlimited everything in the game just by signing up, does that sound like fun?

I talking about making it easy and efficient like getting syndicate standings or focus because you can do both of that things in the same mission and free your time for other things.