Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim Assist

GC_Avangard

Hello fellows,

I came to WF from Xbox and therefore it shouldnt be a suprise that I am playing with a controller. As I am in the "endgame" I decided to play conclave, but  that cool syandana is also a reason for me playing conclave. Although there are some little bugs and issues that mode is still pretty funny and dynamic. Unfortunely WF "aim assist" is pretty bad. It would be really nice if DE could adjust this option.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-07-27 at 9:42 AM, GC_Avangard said:

Hello fellows,

I came to WF from Xbox and therefore it shouldnt be a suprise that I am playing with a controller. As I am in the "endgame" I decided to play conclave, but  that cool syandana is also a reason for me playing conclave. Although there are some little bugs and issues that mode is still pretty funny and dynamic. Unfortunely WF "aim assist" is pretty bad. It would be really nice if DE could adjust this option.

By pretty bad, what do you mean? That's kinda vague. For some people, pretty bad means it's too strong. Strong enough to the point where you could be aiming at 1 person and their team mate rund in front of your reticle and without your doing your reticle automatically tracks them. 

Then on the other hand, one could feel like the aim assist isn't strong enough. It's missing that sticky feeling where it's inbetween too much and too little, where it feels "just right".

Which describes how it feels for you?

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Kontrollo:

I don't think we're talking about consoles here, it's clearly a PC account. But yeah, clarification would be nice.

I am playing on PC with xbox joystick. Since when is there aim assist on consoles? I have to admit I havent play recently shooters on console, my last game was Halo Reach. Would be pretty strange tough, to see aim assist on pure console lobby.

24 minutes ago, GC_Avangard said:

I am playing on PC with xbox joystick. Since when is there aim assist on consoles? I have to admit I havent play recently shooters on console, my last game was Halo Reach. Would be pretty strange tough, to see aim assist on pure console lobby.

Aim assist is on all console games for any type of game you need to aim and shoot in. It's to of course accommodate the use of joysticks/analog sticks since the precision is nowhere near what controlling a mouse is. 

Every halo has had aim assist in it. I've played them all and still play halo 5 now and then. It would be awesome if conclave had a competitive playlist. How it is now tho it's not competitive at all. Kinda just a fun side thing. To say it's competitive would be like saying super fiesta in halo is competitive lol

32 minutes ago, GC_Avangard said:

Thats the point, there is an option which is on, its called "aim assist" but its not working - in conclave. It does work on normal mission but pretty bad if you compare it with other games which got aim assist.

Well on PC, that's by design.