Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The The Vandal Worth A Catalyst?

thedrag0n22

Question

16 answers to this question

ok thank you...might as well ask whats the best melee for a begginer?

Cronus sword is a good melee weapon for a new player. It have higher base damage and fire rate (attack speed) compared to Skana

you can get the Blueprint from Tolstoj at Mercury, you need 15k Credits to craft the item and wait about 12 hours iirc

Cronus sword is a good melee weapon for a new player. It have higher base damage and fire rate (attack speed) compared to Skana

you can get the Blueprint from Tolstoj at Mercury, you need 15k Credits to craft the item and wait about 12 hours iirc

and what about duel skana?

The final damage of the Vandal puts it at 28

the final firing rate at 16.8

and it's final clip size would be roughly 96

Basically the Vandal's end stats put it on par with an unranked Gorgon, minus the long reload time, the slow wind up time, and the lack of accuracy.

and this is not accounting for it's final critical chance rate and damage, or what it could potentially do in terms of damage with the proper mods.

If you like the way the gun handles then add the reactor to it, at level 30 you'll have a workhorse that is good for any mission type.

Also, Duel skana's have the same stats as a skana, but shorter reacher, the only advantage to them is that you can hit more than one person if you aim it right, it's a pretty situational advantage so definitely go with the cronus when upgrading.

Dont know but i did put a catalyst in the Vandal and im stil having a lot of fun with this limted weapon

im powing them with a good gun so im happy and accury is more on how you use it.

already lvled it above 20. + some decent mods rank 15 and 20

but for bose fights i rather have my machinegun.

p.s the gorgon's accrucy can be pain in the &#! but schooting bursts helps and ofcourse on boss your gone go full auto =)