Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration messed with Index match.

Flashbinder

So basically, host migration happened and it threw the entire mission into a bug. I couldn't respawn after I got killed on host migration, and when the timer expired, the match didn't end. Essentially, it has forfeited the bet because the team had to abort mission.

This same thing happens in Sanctuary Onslaught (and Elite) !!

HOST MIGRATION IS BECOMING A MAJOR PROBLEM.  In (E)SO when this happens any build up w/ energy or abilities is stunted to near zero and the playter is struggling to  avoid being killed because they are dumped into the middle of a sh*t ton of enemies.  Even with a decent amount of HP/Armor/Shields it takes some effort to stay alive. MIght be easier to get killed and respawn with the default minimum of energy -- but at the same time it's a real Pain in the A** to have to rebuild mid wave after a migration because some other player opted to leave after you goto the next wave instead of simply not going through the transition.  This Game Is Starting to Break.  It's unstable / constant desyncing / crashes / mid-game restarts / freezing. and It's getting worse and worse.  The current round of destabilzation happened after Plains of Eidolon was added.  It got worse after Fortuna and even mroeso after the Juptier rework.  DE REALLY needs to do a Bug Fix pass and fix the broken game BEFORE they release RailJack.  AND RailJack needs more scrutiny before it's added to the game.

DE QA really should get out of it's Ivory Tower of localized testing environments and use a non-dev-based user account from a non-DE connection and run thourgh the many many many problems that are arising due to the recent additions to the game -- Plains / Fortuna / Juptier.

The additions are Great -- I like the Plains and Fortuna and Definitely like the Jupiter rework -- BUT WTF is the point of new and shiney if it half works and  is constantly broken ?? If this were a retail product DE would be bleeding revenue from all of the returns for the "broken thing" they try to convince their buyers is awesome.

But since it's "free" and we're "free" to NOT play -- who the f*ck are we to complain -- I guess a half broken game is better than no game at all ?