The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

K-drive races disapearing

heek89

I went to the orb-vallis to complete the new nightwave mission, asking to complete three K-drive races, but when i entered the vallis only one showed up on my map, which is the one right next to fortuna, i went to it and almost immediately after getting close to it it straight up disappeared after lagging me out for about 30 seconds. I tried exiting to my orbiter and trying again, but the same thing happened, but without any lag.

Me and a friend had a slightly similar issue, first time we went down straight to Orb Vallis from navigation, no K-Drive races to be found at all anywhere, no marker, no vent kid, second time we tried the same in case it was a fluke, still like no races even existed, then we tried going to fortuna, picking up a bounty, and then via the lift entering Vallis, only still no K-Drive races, no markers or vent kids.
I was hosting, and funnily enough the last time my friend did see one vent kid, but couldn't interact with them, no marker, I stood at the same spot not seeing anything.
Dread to think if Thumpers will even spawn.
I think we'll put these acts on hold until later, maybe the game just is so overburdened by everyone doing the acts at the same time that it glitches out.
I dunno.

Edited by SnuggleBuckets

Y’know I’m finding it a bit interesting how these challenges keep bugging out, whenever their is a nightwave challenge for something it bugs out, I’ve had fish refuse to spawn, had to look all over the place for an hour to find thumpers, I couldn’t tranq animals for the challenge last week and had make and level up ivara to use sleep arrow on animals as it was the only thing that would work, rare gems hardly spawn and now this, it’s quite interesting how this happens

• Like 1

I had an issue where the kid kept disappearing as i finished loading in. When he didnt pull this magic trick, he would make sure i couldnt even summoning my K-board. Using the launcher would start the reset timer to summon another, but would get stuck at 0. leaving me without a k-board. Seeing this the kid would then just disappear again..........Only times i can use a k-board is when im just fapping about....