Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most of my K-Drive mods are gone

kebra

As stated in the title, of all the mods I had for my K-Drive, only 2 remain... I clearly remember having a lot more. Has anyone else got this problem? Is there a reason why there's no Madurai symbol? 
hDQQXeJD2sDZTQw0F7pYvf4j60A8HozHKoN9EY7F

Edited by kebra

Strange, I see it without any problem... I'll try to host it on my Discord then.
What I meant is that there's no V polarity symbol near the D and -. That's probably because there's no Madurai Mod available, but that still seems strange to me.
Warframe0222.jpg

Edited by kebra

If you are completely certain of having more/other mods in your inventory and lacking them at present, contact Support, as nobody but them has access to account-related data.
There definitely are Madurai K-drive mods but perhaps due to not owning them, the tab itself is not displaying (similar to the riven tab on weapons that you do not have a riven mod for).

39 minutes ago, CxLL said:

If you are completely certain of having more/other mods in your inventory and lacking them at present, contact Support, as nobody but them has access to account-related data.

It was a long time ago but I clearly remember having more mods than that. In that picture it's my second K-Drive and I passed a lot of time grinding, leveling and modding, so I'm pretty sure I'd more than these 2. I submitted a ticket yesterday, thanks for the advice... :thumbup: