The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Had to abort after capturing teralyst and lost everything

We captured the tera and then the A******s I was with wouldn't leave and of course the extraction timer didn't show up. So finally I aborted since I couldn't extract. I did another hunt and even with bunch of the lures we couldn't capture it so we killed it but then it said bounty fail. How do we fail a capture or kill mission by killing the target? So now there's more eidolon shards that I missed out on again. Please fix this.

Did you know that you can leave the squad in the plains? I was also suprized when i found this, its really helpful for these situations

As for the lure problem, it may have been during the day. As you can make the edilon stumble and not make it to the lake where it can despawn.

Question: were the lures charged and/or within 20-25 meters of the edilon?

(They can disconnect before the capture animation)

Edited by (XB1)superfast240

• 1 month later...

Sorry for they late reply. I don't think it was during the day, I think I went and did another hunt. And I'm pretty sure all or most of the lures were charged. And wasn't it within 50 meters to the eidolon for a capture? At least that's what someone said while doing a eidolon hunt once. Either way, for the distance I usually try to stay around 20 to 30 meters so that could be why if I wasn't close enough. Well thank you I guess I'll stay a little closer now. 

On 2019-08-06 at 1:50 PM, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

I did another hunt and even with bunch of the lures we couldn't capture it so we killed it but then it said bounty fail. How do we fail a capture or kill mission by killing the target?

If you queue up for the Tridolon bounty, it fails you if you kill either of the first 2, which makes sense.