Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop rate of toroids is rubbish

Titan0429

2 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Farm for Lazulite Torroid; it awards 12000 standing at vox solaris, while most of the others are only 1000.

really no reason to farm any of the other Torroid types considering how much the Lazulite is worth.

it has a really good drop rate from the Exploiter Orb

You still need at least some of them for Garuda, Baruuk, and various Amp or Operator apparel.

Just now, Gamma745 said:

You still need at least some of them for Garuda, Baruuk, and various Amp or Operator apparel.

A good way around that problem is to take your Lazulites, convert to Standing, use the Standing to buy Arcanes

then sell the Arcanes to make Plat, use the Plat to buy Garuda/Baruuk directly and skip the crafting requirements.

Just now, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

A good way around that problem is to take your Lazulites, convert to Standing, use the Standing to buy Arcanes

then sell the Arcanes to make Plat, use the Plat to buy Garuda/Baruuk directly and skip the crafting requirements.

What about the Amps?

Just now, Gamma745 said:

Which means you still need to farm it.

Is that really such a big problem? If you could just skip EVERYTHING in the game with a buy-it-now option; things would get pretty boring.

Like I said, "Jedi rite of passage". Its a one time ordeal and everyone goes through it. You can proudly wear your Amp after you've earned it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Is that really such a big problem? If you could just skip EVERYTHING in the game with a buy-it-now option; things would get pretty boring.

Like I said, "Jedi rite of passage". Its a one time ordeal and everyone goes through it. You can proudly wear your Amp after you've earned it.

Looks like you got the wrong impression about my remark. I never implied to say it's a big problem, just noting that the other Toroids are not completely useless.

Sorry if I give you the wrong idea.