Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Scariest Game That You've Played?

TheErebus.

So I've been playing Outlast for a while now...sufficed to say that it has terrified me beyond reason.

I can't take two @(*()$ steps with my heart beating fast. So I want to know...

What are the most scariest games have you guys played? I wont judge your choices...much.

So let loose the fond memories of jump scares and the pissing of the pants!

So I've been playing Outlast for a while now...sufficed to say that it has terrified me beyond reason.

I can't take two @(*()$ steps with my heart beating fast. So I want to know...

What are the most scariest games have you guys played? I wont judge your choices...much.

So let loose the fond memories of jump scares and the &!$$ing of the pants!

I love outlast I always play the dying light trailer music when playing it!

Slender..

Remember when I said I wouldn't really judge the choices that much?

This is where it's an exception.

Please don't think that I think you're stupid for thinking it's scary, but in my opinion...

Slender is nothing BUT jumpscares after jumpscares after jumpscares.

Nothing changes beyond that.

Just goes to show you that non-horror games can still scare the F*** out of you.

Although which halo we talking here? Because the flood from the first 3 games were not horrific at all.

There...were only three games with the Flood in them...

But when I first got Halo CE, I was a youngin, and the flood gave me nightmares!

But what cements the Flood as scary in my book, is in the books. They put you into the mindset of guys being integrated...*shudder*

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, I've yet to try Outlast.

Outlast is essentially very similar to Amnesia. Only this time, you cringe in fear whenever you take a step as opposed to when only an enemy is nearby.

Yeah, you're right. So scratch slender. I remember the last horror game I played is Amnesia The Dark Descent. It gets my heart beating real fast.

I never found Amnesia scary. Mainly because well...the Gatherers weren't frightening.

Scariest game I've played is outlast... Haven't tried the new Amnesia yet.

Like what I sadi with the previous post. Manpigs in the new game are even less scary.

Purple Place.

Da fuq is purple place?

There...were only three games with the Flood in them...

But when I first got Halo CE, I was a youngin, and the flood gave me nightmares!

But what cements the Flood as scary in my book, is in the books. They put you into the mindset of guys being integrated...*shudder*

I thought they were in Halo 4?

I was waiting for this one.

Being a part of the Foundation myself, I can say that the game is indeed very scary without depending on jump scares.

Feel free to read all the SCP articles here man: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-series#001

I've read some of the articles before, the whole SCP concept and it's contents is all together very interesting. But them games man. Dem gaems be scareh.

can't remember of a game that really scared me, but both stalker shadow of pripyat and clive barkers jericho had a great atmosphere and a couple of really scary moments/scenes

I think you mean STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl...

But yeah, both those games had great atmosphere.

Here's a question: Which came first? SCP-173 (The Statue) or The Weeping Angels?

After some consideration i've came to the conclusion that the Weeping Angels are "an ancient race of aliens" (wikipedia) while SCP-173 was approximately created some time during the 1900's and thus the angels were first.

Edited by Bionicme