Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Maligna skin (from Nightwave) has HUGE pixelated textures problems

Casardis

Not only is it inferior in quality to prehistorical items such as Dual Ichor and Tennogen such as Claymire and Ungulata, but the texture quality of the Maligna skin looks like something that belongs to 2013 Warframe, not 2019. It's almost as if DE forgot to put the HD textures for it and left only the low definition version. I might sound harsh, but look at it yourself. It has lower texture quality than a SUGATRA.

I posted this on the feedback section in case it's intended, but I'm more and more convinced it's a bug.

UWSVHB3.png  3wXflpQ.png 

N5E3dgP.png 

d6CuCPX.png

You can also compare to last year's preview of the sword, which actually has higher quality textures. Notice the glistening on the fleshy part of the sword, VS how pixelated it looks now

ecd284244f425c7d9225750d5cbc8427.png

2r0epat.jpg

a8Ime3d.png

Edited by Casardis

Yea, it looks bad in my opinion. 

I am on XOne X, and figured maybe it was a console thing, but none of the other melee weapons I use on a regular basis look anything like that. 

Personally the ephemera and the sword skin are disappointing. 

I hope the operators outfit doesn't look this bad. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Togashi said:

Yea, it looks bad in my opinion. 

I am on XOne X, and figured maybe it was a console thing, but none of the other melee weapons I use on a regular basis look anything like that. 

Personally the ephemera and the sword skin are disappointing. 

I hope the operators outfit doesn't look this bad. 

It doesn't look bad thankfully. You can preview it from the Nightwave rewards you'll see high quality chitinous infested plates done with lots of care, especially compared to Maligna.

Edited by Casardis

• 3 weeks later...