Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some little ideas for changes / improvements

DevilDragooon

Here are my List of improvements, changes and bugs :
- Increase Kuva Reward from Sortie (to like 35k instead 6k, thats still just 10 rerolls)
- Make Blueprints linkable … example : [Mesa Prime Blueprint]
- Toggle Button in options [shows animal prints everytime] <-> [shows animal prints only when the tranq rifle is equipped]
- Possibility to do invasions for infested  (the Big Boss like formorian can be a other type of the Golem or Something else)
-  When do the Ropalolyst, lotus blocks half of the Screen on the way to him, what is some kind of annoying
- The lodestar syandana needs some fixes like on mirage prime it buggs in her butt (maybe on other frames too?)
- now we have forma, umbra forma and aura forma - how about a exilus forma (same function like the aura forma on exilus slot) ?
- Would be nice if the Prime Access Accessories or the Pack itself become buyable with Plat
- Make Booster (Credits, ressource,…) activateable from the inventory, not instant activate by get
- By silver/gold forma relic drops give more forma blueprints or a builded one to make this rewards a bit better
- Make arcane helmets as "arcane helmet arcane" which can be equipped like an arcane in the frame, so that someone havent to vote between fashion or arcane helmet effects
- Make syndicate sculptures and syandanas tradeable
- Make the Clem-Mission more attractive -> give it a rewardpool (like sortie) + the 5x Clem Bp

10 minutes ago, DevilDragooon said:

- Increase Kuva Reward from Sortie (to like 35k instead 6k, thats still just 10 rerolls)

Yeah just make it 70 million Kuva

You want Kuva, you farm it where it is supposed to be awarded.

- Would be nice if the Prime Access Accessories or the Pack itself become buyable with Plat

They'll never ever do that. Or that will be 10 thousand :platinum: because of Platinum Discount. But Prime Access and Accessories exist for DE to generate money you know.

- Make Booster (Credits, ressource,…) activateable from the inventory, not instant activate by get

A lot of people are asking that without realizing they would NEED to change their duration from what they are now to 20-minutes, 1-hour or 2-hours boosters. Which sucks equally. I largely prefer the X-days Boosters.

- Make the Clem-Mission more attractive -> give it a rewardpool (like sortie) + the 5x Clem Bp

Not everything in this game has to be endgame-worthy.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 1

Hey @Chewarette,
To your first point, i think u know that 10 rerolls are like nothing for a DAILY reward (you can get more Kuva in 1 hour active farming) i just think that 6k is rly too low for a sortie
Sure 5k plat (which is nearly the same amount in your currcency with a -75% plat boost) i would pay it and i think others too
The Boosters i Dont understand why u think that they have to split it up .. i just say for example when someone get a 3Day Boost he have it in his inventory and can activate it when he want so the person can say when the 3Day starts (or they make it so that the boosters stack in the inventory and by use the guy can say how long he want to activate it)
To fourth point yeah it mustn't, but still it will be nice if they do some rewards like kuva,endo potatos or something else with the clem bp's

3 minutes ago, DevilDragooon said:

Hey @Chewarette,
To your first point, i think u know that 10 rerolls are like nothing for a DAILY reward (you can get more Kuva in 1 hour active farming) i just think that 6k is rly too low for a sortie

But this reward is not supposed to be gamebreaking either. It's a standard reward from the pool, it's as lame as the 4k Endo and that's the point. If they replace it with your 35k Kuva, they'll also move it to the gold reward you see once every full Lua

4 minutes ago, DevilDragooon said:

Sure 5k plat (which is nearly the same amount in your currcency with a -75% plat boost) i would pay it and i think others too

I'm not saying people wouldn't. But that means it's a net loss for DE, as the amount of :platinum: in game doesn't really go down (there are probably millions of plats everywhere, hence why Riven Mods are sold for 10k+ on a daily basis), that means nearly nobody would ever buy Prime Accessories with real money anymore.

They should sell more stuff on the market to sink in all this currency, which would reduce inflation, before thinking about sacrificing a huge chunk of their income.

6 minutes ago, DevilDragooon said:

The Boosters i Dont understand why u think that they have to split it up .. i just say for example when someone get a 3Day Boost he have it in his inventory and can activate it when he want so the person can say when the 3Day starts (or they make it so that the boosters stack in the inventory and by use the guy can say how long he want to activate it)

If you control their activation/deactivation, then they will be shorter. For example 3-day boosters exist to be activated for a few hours of gameplay. If you control this, no way a 3-day booster will effectively become a 72-hours booster. It will more likely become a 3-hour boosters or something like that.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you'd increase the amount of Support Tickets tenfold, because of people complaining "I activated a X-hour booster and there is a hotfix / my connection died / I got banned, please refund!!!".

9 minutes ago, DevilDragooon said:

To fourth point yeah it mustn't, but still it will be nice if they do some rewards like kuva,endo potatos or something else with the clem bp's

Can't put Kuva as reward to a questline dedicated to new players. Potatoes could be, but once again that would be an important blow to :platinum:  consumption if you had one guaranteed every week. For Endo you already have plenty of solutions, between Arbitrations, Rathuum, Maroo, random Sculptures hunt, or literally every single content in this game.