Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost abilities synergies ideas

drup33

Soooo i feel like frost is a bit underwhelming cause of the released of newer frame or reworked frame with much better defensive abilities like maybe gara or limbo. I was thinking, why not add more synergies to make him more interesting? like his first (freeze) and his third (snow globe) abilites which u can destroy the globe using his first ability if u shoot its exterior. so my idea is adding synergies between his second ability (ice wave) and his third ability (snow globe). by casting his ice wave to the exterior of ice globe, it will add ice spikes to the globe which will impaled an enemy that tried to go through it and procs freeze status to it, and when u use his first ability after u add that ice spikes it will explode like that nail bomb from the last of us game that will impaled enemies (to the wall if theres wall near it) with ice shard and procs it with freeze status. soo what do u guys think? sorry for bad english tho, i hope u get what i meant lol

He doesnt need synergies. just get the augment for his 2, and on any defense point, spam his 3, they stack, increasing the health, compare that to limbo's ability which has duration attached to it, or gara, who loses all its store health if she refreshes it.

4 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

He doesnt need synergies. just get the augment for his 2, and on any defense point, spam his 3, they stack, increasing the health, compare that to limbo's ability which has duration attached to it, or gara, who loses all its store health if she refreshes it.

I know about the stack with maximum 4 times stack if im not wrong cause after 4 times cast the sound change. by adding more synergies we can add a another playstyle, defensive offensive kind of playstyle. we can add overtime puncture or slash damage and status procs as long as the enemy got impaled. it certainly will benefit team mates too

Also from the wiki:

Snow Globe can be recast multiple times, but there are restrictions on the number of globes that can be created in the environment.

• A maximum of 4 separate Snow Globes can be cast at any given time. Casting Snow Globe after reaching the maximum will remove the oldest globe.

1 hour ago, drup33 said:

I know about the stack with maximum 4 times stack

Nah, you can keep stacking your Globe, all the way to 1 million health IIRC.

4 is just the limit on active Globes you can have at once spread around the map.

Edited by NinjaZeku
  • Like 1